The only way this team has a chance in 2024 is to go all in

Creeper

Reaction score
I would agree with this. Clearly this team has some deficiencies that were exposed by good teams. We all know they have no legitimate LBs. Even if LVE comes back he is one hit away from IR again. I think we all agree they need RBs, and they need to get bigger and more physical on the DL. Some of this they can address in the draft, although the draft is always a risk. The best way to fix the defensive line is free agency and there are some good DTs that will be available this year. If Jerry is willing to take the risk with some high profile free agents, I think they can improve in some areas.

I'd like to see them get another playmaking WR, a RB who can be a threat in the passing game, an impact DT, and some actually LBs. Even if they have to play Brock Hoffman at C, I think they will be a better team in 2024.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I would agree with this. Clearly this team has some deficiencies that were exposed by good teams. We all know they have no legitimate LBs. Even if LVE comes back he is one hit away from IR again. I think we all agree they need RBs, and they need to get bigger and more physical on the DL. Some of this they can address in the draft, although the draft is always a risk. The best way to fix the defensive line is free agency and there are some good DTs that will be available this year. If Jerry is willing to take the risk with some high profile free agents, I think they can improve in some areas.

I'd like to see them get another playmaking WR, a RB who can be a threat in the passing game, an impact DT, and some actually LBs. Even if they have to play Brock Hoffman at C, I think they will be a better team in 2024.
Not the team that loves every player going forward, values their play on the field, thought we had a really successful season, love the depth that we had!! lol

Flamma

Reaction score
Is to go all in. Spend the money. Make the crazy trades. As is, this team will not win 10 games next year with those opponents. Last chance Saloon Jerry.
Unless Jerry goes back to his old ways, it's not going to happen.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am just here for any news when it happens. Sign about half or so of own FA's. Sign a few low key middle of the pack FA's. Restructure some contracts.
Draft as usual but ignore key positions and claim they got steals in the draft.
So not expecting anything earth moving for the fans, except the sink hole may get bigger.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
We are keeping and extending our overrated QB, our DC that couldn't stop a pig in a pigpin from runining out of it and a HC that asked his QB to throw a deep pass that wound up 35 yards into the stands when all the had to do is kill time...all this and you think we can go all in in '24?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Is to go all in. Spend the money. Make the crazy trades. As is, this team will not win 10 games next year with those opponents. Last chance Saloon Jerry.
Too bad we wouldn't be the only team going all in.....