The only way this team has a chance in 2024 is to go all in

CWR

Reaction score
Is to go all in. Spend the money. Make the crazy trades. As is, this team will not win 10 games next year with those opponents. Last chance Saloon Jerry.
Hes doesn't have the balls to make those moves. Can you imagine the downside where he couldn't call us a contender for a year or two?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Is to go all in. Spend the money. Make the crazy trades. As is, this team will not win 10 games next year with those opponents. Last chance Saloon Jerry.
Jerry does not do all in.
Jerry a little bit every season to just be relevant.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
xPk18j9.gif

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
Jerry going "all in" means trading a couple of #1's for a WR or something equally as dumb. Careful what you wish for!

Flamma

Reaction score
Old ways? Like prior to super bowl 30? Not gonna happen
Not just prior to super bowl 30, Jerry was very active well beyond that as well. It's how we got T.O. He made a lot of bad deals as well. But he doesn't do any of that anymore. Best we got was that trade for Cooper.

His son has said once Jerry is no longer in the picture, he's going to take less risk. How does one take less risk than no risk?

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
I have been hearing this I just want to know I have us losing to Philly in Philly, 49ers, Ravens and Push against the Lions 13-4

Drop one because of Brain Farts and that's 12 -5, That's with no Up grades just Trevon and Overshoon coming back.

Seriously where's this doom and Gloom coming from? Or is it wishful Thinking?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
With three huge contracts coming up we can’t go all in. Besides we would screw it up anyway. The Cowboys are too mentally weak. They’ve had the talent but lack mental toughness. They fold under playoff pressure.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Not just prior to super bowl 30, Jerry was very active well beyond that as well. It's how we got T.O. He made a lot of bad deals as well. But he doesn't do any of that anymore. Best we got was that trade for Cooper.

His son has said once Jerry is no longer in the picture, he's going to take less risk. How does one take less risk than no risk?
Wanna hear something that really sucks? Stephen is only 59 years old. This franchise will most likely be facing another 30 or more year drought on top of the 28 years fans have already suffered through. We have solid evidence Jerry isn't really interested in winning, just wait until Stephen get's his turn. That pile of crap absolutely doesn't give a damn about winning or losing. As bad as things are now with Jerry, things will soon be much, much worse.

Great time to be a fan of the Dallas Cowboys, huh?

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
I have been hearing this I just want to know I have us losing to Philly in Philly, 49ers, Ravens and Push against the Lions 13-4

Drop one because of Brain Farts and that's 12 -5, That's with no Up grades just Trevon and Overshoon coming back.

Seriously where's this doom and Gloom coming from? Or is it wishful Thinking?
Wishful thinking? Not hardly. Where is your optimism coming from? Homer land?

Flamma

Reaction score
Wanna hear something that really sucks? Stephen is only 59 years old. This franchise will most likely be facing another 30 or more year drought on top of the 28 years fans have already suffered through. We have solid evidence Jerry isn't really interested in winning, just wait until Stephen get's his turn. That pile of crap absolutely doesn't give a damn about winning or losing. As bad as things are now with Jerry, things will soon be much, much worse.

Great time to be a fan of the Dallas Cowboys, huh?
Just by dumb luck the Cowboys should have been to a conference title game by now.

I know Jerry doesn't take risks anymore. But I can still tell he gets excited when the team wins. I don't see that in his son. You're probably right.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Going "all in" with the Jones boys calling the shots? Good luck with that.

loublue22

Reaction score
if they were gonna do that Fat Mike wouldn't still be the coach

Blackrain

Reaction score
Should have done it this year offensive line is getting old in dog years and our window of opportunity is closing like it's got a spring on it

Your first clue to us going all in would be belichick would have already been hired in some capacity on the team.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What does it matter if we go "all in"? Jerry's idea of going "all in" is signing WR Diggs or OBJ.

An idiot pushing all his chips to the middle of the table with a pair of 2's, that's Jerry Jones