The Packers are automatically going to win

AKATheRake

Reaction score
DallasEast;2271597 said:
Let's compare Green Bay's defense and Dallas's offense productivity during the first two weeks side-by-side, shall we?

Week 1

Vikings, (with a suspect quarterback and receivers) possessions vs. Packers defense: Punt, Field Goal, Punt, Punt, Field Goal, Punt, Touchdown, Punt, Touchdown, Interception.

Cowboys possessions vs Cleveland defense (which is not as good as the Vikings but good enough to hold down the Steelers): Touchdown, Touchdown, Punt, Touchdown, Punt, Touchdown, Interception.

Week 2

Lions (with Kitna at quarterback, ‘nuff said) vs. the Packers defense: Punt, Punt, Punt, Punt, Field Goal, Field Goal, Field Goal, Punt, Touchdown, Punt, Touchdown, Interception, Interception, Interception

Cowboys possessions vs Philadelphia defense (which is arguably MUCH better than the Lions): Touchdown, Touchdown, Interception, Fumble, Touchdown, Punt, Field Goal, Touchdown, Punt

Well, chalk up a "W" for the Pack. Darn.

Or maybe not... IF you really have paid attention during the first two weeks, that is...

Got my vote. We smash them 38-17, a beating.

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
27 -10 Cowboys

Good post DallasEast, Last year it was the same thing with the packers, they where going to beat us, how did that end up...

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
One thing lost in the shuffle is Romo is 12-2 on the road! I think Dallas realizes this game could have playoff implications down the road and they rise to the occassion. Green Bay struggled to protect Favre and Rodgers last year, I see much of the same this year.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Doomsday;2272181 said:
One thing lost in the shuffle is Romo is 12-2 on the road! I think Dallas realizes this game could have playoff implications down the road and they rise to the occassion. Green Bay struggled to protect Favre and Rodgers last year, I see much of the same this year.

Even better, he is 12-0 in all cities not named Washington. One of those two losses was the give up game last year and the other the freak loss on the blocked FG where he had gotten us into a position to win.