Twitter: The Patriots have weighed acquiring Dallas OL La'El Collins via trade

Proof

Reaction score
seems out to ship out shaq mason only to turn around and trade for lae. guess unless they plan on playing him at tackle

Adreme

Reaction score
Same.

$10 million to spend on a free agent is more valuable than a 5th rounder.

I mean you can easily structure the contracts to get under the cap this year with the amount they have and at that point the June 1 design becomes pointless.

kevm3

Reaction score
The cowboys are terrible at negotiating. Why would information ever be floated out that we want to get rid of La'el? You sort of let teams inquire about him on their own instead of letting it leak that 'we want this guy outta here!'. That's how we will end up getting some super lowball offer for him. I wouldn't be surprised if we got a 4th rounder for him

cowboyec

Reaction score
trading shaq mason to tampa bay...def makes a spot available on their oline for collins.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
The cowboys are terrible at negotiating. Why would information ever be floated out that we want to get rid of La'el? You sort of let teams inquire about him on their own instead of letting it leak that 'we want this guy outta here!'. That's how we will end up getting some super lowball offer for him. I wouldn't be surprised if we got a 4th rounder for him
Or nothing…lol

Landryhat73

Reaction score
What about Collins straight up for K’Lavon Chaisson. I know he has been a bust so far but we liked him in the draft and what do we have to lose.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Have a hard time believing BB is willing take on an idiot like Collins.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
Jerry is on a roll, but you can always increase a draft pick by waiting one year. Boys already have too many 5th’s.