The Phenom - Kid is exciting...Boomer

Reaction score
I know I'm gonna be labeled a hater for this, for the obvious reasons, but he really needs to be able to start and finish, a minimum of 90% of OU's games this year. Or IMO, he's going to get a "fragile" label that's he's going to have a hard time shaking.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
I know I'm gonna be labeled a hater for this, for the obvious reasons, but he really needs to be able to start and finish, a minimum of 90% of OU's games this year. Or IMO, he's going to get a "fragile" label that's he's going to have a hard time shaking.

Love your hate.

Really I do. I kinda feed off of it. Like the skins hating our Cowboys. Same thing. :D

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
OVER - RATED!

*clap*
*clap*

*clap*
*clap*
*clap*

:p

I think he's a great football player and one of the best in College football, but he is a bit overrated though. But that's not something uncommon in my eyes (great player being overrated. Take Peyton Manning for example).

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:

He runs like a freaking wrecking ball. I love it but I hate it. He runs people over. I wish he would just run around them. You would think that might extend his career a wee bit. :D

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
:rolleyes:

The kid's basically had one injury that's caused him to miss any playing time... a high ankle sprain... and we all know how those can linger in a season.

His "problem" is that he refuses to go down with the first hit, and then leaves himself open to bigger hits by staying on his feet and trying for more yards.

But as far as pure running ability goes, I haven't seen anything like him in a very long time. He runs with a fury and anger... it's awesome to watch.

Reaction score
Danny White said:
His "problem" is that he refuses to go down with the first hit,

That is, unless it's the first half against KU or Baylor, then he folds like a bad poker hand.

But hey, get into the late 3rd qtr w/ a 17 point lead, he's $$$$!!!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasCowpoke said:
That is, unless it's the first half against KU or Baylor, then he folds like a bad poker hand.

:laugh2:

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:

It's called "wearing down a defense."