The Pirate Ship is Docking at Cowboys Stadium!

dez_for_prez

Reaction score
This guys a riot. He is why I love playing the Bucs.

Do you go to others teams message boards with your material?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Apollo Creed;4741318 said:
http://i1053.***BLOCKED***/albums/s467/mobu000/Gif/the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif
Why yes, I do smell what the Rock is cooking.

Yummy! :)

Pittman4Two

Reaction score
dez_for_prez;4741328 said:
This guys a riot. He is why I love playing the Bucs.

Do you go to others teams message boards with your material?

Not as much anymore. Work has been stressful so I haven't had the time. I feel my readers deserve thought-provoking analysis and hard facts.

brucekr

Reaction score
Pittman4Two;4741349 said:
Not as much anymore. Work has been stressful so I haven't had the time. I feel my readers deserve thought-provoking analysis and hard facts.

I chuckled many times. Thanks for the interesting read.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
dragon_mikal;4741298 said:
I know this is supposed to be lighthearted and funny but my sense of humor was killed last Sunday by the Seahawks.

I don't see the Cowboys winning this game.

Did you see anyway the Cowboys could lose in Seattle after the Giants' game?:D

erod

Reaction score
Hey, how come no one goes to the Bucs' games and you're still playing baseball in an airplane hangar?

sandtrapjack

Reaction score
Pittman4Two;4741273 said:
Prognostic Stats:

Freeman: 14-19, 312 yards, 2 TD's, 0 picks
Blount: 23 rushes, 119 yards, 2 TD's, 0 picks
Martin: 13 rushes, 98 yards, 1 TD, 0 picks
Jackson: 7 catches, 122 yards, 3 TD's, 0 picks, 1 INT
Romo: 2-19, 210 yards, 0 TD's, 1 pick, 3 INT's
Murray: 19 rushes, 55 yards, 2 TD's, 0 picks
Bryant: 5 catches, 11 yards, 1 TD, 0 picks
Witten: 8 catches, 31 yards, 2 TD's, 0 picks

Final Score:

Bucs 27
Cowboys 13

Thoughts?

Thoughts? Yeah I got thoughts. I was thinking that what ever public school system you attended that taught you math needs to be investigated.

How in the heck can Romo (or any other QB for that matter) get 210 yards on only 2 completions?

That would be 105 yards per reception, and unless we are playing in the Canadian Football League, last time I checked the field is only 100 yards long.

And if Murray gets 2 TD's and Witten gets 2 TD's and Bryant gets 1 TD...thats 32 points right there without the PAT's added on. So how do you come up with 6+6+6+6+6 = 13????

I don't even want to know where you get 6 offensive TD's for the BUCs and somehow that equals only 27 points?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
sandtrapjack;4741506 said:
Thoughts? Yeah I got thoughts. I was thinking that what ever public school system you attended that taught you math needs to be investigated.

How in the heck can Romo (or any other QB for that matter) get 210 yards on only 2 completions?

That would be 105 yards per reception, and unless we are playing in the Canadian Football League, last time I checked the field is only 100 yards long.

And if Murray gets 2 TD's and Witten gets 2 TD's and Bryant gets 1 TD...thats 32 points right there without the PAT's added on. So how do you come up with 6+6+6+6+6 = 13????

I don't even want to know where you get 6 offensive TD's for the BUCs and somehow that equals only 27 points?

Dude...

Think satire.

NeonDeion21

Reaction score

...Poor guy.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Good morning ladies and friends,

Well, the season has officially started and now the time is nye for the Pewter Pirates to run a muck throughout the entire NFL League. At this point in the season, it feels good to be .500, but to have the knowledge to know that we were one or two replacement ref muff calls away from 2-0 is saddening, yet frustrating. The team is as alive and vibrant as the colors red and pewter. This should be a competitive affair with a somewhat equal opponent.

As you know, the Dallas Cowboys won their first game earlier this year. I'm sure the fans were happy to finally raise their arms in victory. Be beforewarned however, this is an early season. You'd hate to see complacency or comfortableness give the team a black eye after getting punched in the eye. Judging from the multiple articles and internet bloggings, it appears your coach's first priority is to put a W in the win column.

Let's see how these teams matchup (or don't matchup in this case):

When the Buccanneers have the ball...

Josh Freeman has become a household name talked about around the dinner table in many homes in America. In that case, I would almost call him America's quarterback. I'll hold off on that praise until we eclipse that second or third win. Doug Martin's running technique reminds those experts like myself of a young Christian Okoye. Same size, same speed, same elusiveness...he can lower the boom when necessary. I went back and watched some youtube videos of his tendencies. Every video I saw was Doug running by defenders and scoring touchdowns. Perfect recipe for success. Now...Vincent Jackson, Mike Williams, and Sammie Stroughter or the "Triple Hits" (notice I didn't call them the triplets because a lot of you may or may not remember Brad Johnson, Keyshawn Johnson, and Michael Pittman). These guys have speed and catching ability unparralleled with any other WR tandem in this league. I'm not biased...just look at the numbers.

Look for Donald Penn to again have his way with DeMarcus Ware. As you can see from the box score, Ware has not had a sack against TB since last season and if he did have a sack then, I'm sure he was off sides since he loves cheating by running off sides. I had trouble recognizing your linebacking corpse...Sean Lee? Bruce Carter? What happened to Brookings? I remember him running from the field to the sideline in every game. It will be an undertaking to replace that void.

ADVANTAGE: Bucs

When the Cowboys play defense...

Let's not beat around a bush here...everyone knows in the free country that Mike Jenkins played some ball down here at USF. We saw with our first hand what he can do on the field. Look for Schiano to exploit the other half of the secondary for some big gains and yardage. Luke Stocker makes a living by finding soft zones and eluding manned coverage. That's his fortay. I shudder to think what the limitations on this offense could be (if any). Carl Nicks was a huge free agent acquisition from free agency. I call him a road grader because he's big like those large pieces of machinery that dig up the old roads and then clear it out so the other things can come in and drop the asphalt on the ground. That asphalt is LeGarrette Blount.

Summarization

OK, so after typing all of that (and you reading with full undivided attention), the parody between both teams is slim to none. The age of the Cowboys will come back to haunt them for this game. They probably can't keep up with our speed and intensity. Schiano prides himself on playing hard until that final whistle blows. I see a tight game that becomes loose by the end.

Prognostic Stats:

Freeman: 14-19, 312 yards, 2 TD's, 0 picks
Blount: 23 rushes, 119 yards, 2 TD's, 0 picks
Martin: 13 rushes, 98 yards, 1 TD, 0 picks
Jackson: 7 catches, 122 yards, 3 TD's, 0 picks, 1 INT
Romo: 2-19, 210 yards, 0 TD's, 1 pick, 3 INT's
Murray: 19 rushes, 55 yards, 2 TD's, 0 picks
Bryant: 5 catches, 11 yards, 1 TD, 0 picks
Witten: 8 catches, 31 yards, 2 TD's, 0 picks

Final Score:

Bucs 27
Cowboys 13

Thoughts?

Those stats are filled with numerical errors from top to bottom....

Altho i will admit i didnt read much after the "freeman is discussed around dinner tables nationwide and is americas QB" bit.

Your either trolling or a proud product of the public school system.
:laugh2:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
You're always welcome here. Good to see you again.

Bucs coming to town generally a good thing for the Boys. :D

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
I stopped reading after this.

Josh Freeman has become a household name talked about around the dinner table in many homes in America. In that case, I would almost call him America's quarterback.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
\

When the Buccanneers have the ball...

Josh Freeman has become a household name talked about around the dinner table in many homes in America. In that case, I would almost call him America's quarterback. I'll hold off on that praise until we eclipse that second or third win. Doug Martin's running technique reminds those experts like myself of a young Christian Okoye. Same size, same speed, same elusiveness...he can lower the boom when necessary. I went back and watched some youtube videos of his tendencies. Every video I saw was Doug running by defenders and scoring touchdowns. Perfect recipe for success. Now...Vincent Jackson, Mike Williams, and Sammie Stroughter or the "Triple Hits" (notice I didn't call them the triplets because a lot of you may or may not remember Brad Johnson, Keyshawn Johnson, and Michael Pittman). These guys have speed and catching ability unparralleled with any other WR tandem in this league. I'm not biased...just look at the numbers.

Look for Donald Penn to again have his way with DeMarcus Ware. As you can see from the box score, Ware has not had a sack against TB since last season and if he did have a sack then, I'm sure he was off sides since he loves cheating by running off sides. I had trouble recognizing your linebacking corpse...Sean Lee? Bruce Carter? What happened to Brookings? I remember him running from the field to the sideline in every game. It will be an undertaking to replace that void.

When the Cowboys play defense...

Let's not beat around a bush here...everyone knows in the free country that Mike Jenkins played some ball down here at USF. We saw with our first hand what he can do on the field. Look for Schiano to exploit the other half of the secondary for some big gains and yardage. Luke Stocker makes a living by finding soft zones and eluding manned coverage. That's his fortay. I shudder to think what the limitations on this offense could be (if any). Carl Nicks was a huge free agent acquisition from free agency. I call him a road grader because he's big like those large pieces of machinery that dig up the old roads and then clear it out so the other things can come in and drop the asphalt on the ground. That asphalt is LeGarrette Blount.

Thoughts?

You forgot the third phase of the game: When the Cowboys offense is on the bench.

DallasJ7

Reaction score

"that guy" finally spotted.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
sandtrapjack;4741524 said:
There's a fine line between satire and....well....NOT satire.

You just got pittman4two'd ... Look around there's hidin cameras....there!....there!...and there!

1fisher

Reaction score
Achilleslastand;4741519 said:
Those stats are filled with numerical errors from top to bottom....

Altho i will admit i didnt read much after the "freeman is discussed around dinner tables nationwide and is americas QB" bit.

Your either trolling or a proud product of the public school system.
:laugh2:

Obviously you don't follow Pittman!