The play calling on the last 2 drives was excellent

Woods

Reaction score
excellent.

I figured we'd just come out and run it, run it, run it . . . .

The screen to JJ before MB scored to get the 1st down was just excellent execution as well.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Woods;1172994 said:
excellent.

I figured we'd just come out and run it, run it, run it . . . .

The screen to JJ before MB scored to get the 1st down was just excellent execution as well.

It was.

I think Indy thought what you thought also.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cbz40;1173137 said:
We played to win...not lose. I loved it.
The most amazing feeling in the world. I was wondering if Jimmy Johnson was calling the plays.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
I knew they were throwing that slant so much to Glenn in order to set it up for later. Beautifully executed by Romo on the pump and throw. They bit hard and Glenn made nice play.

In the intereste of full disclosure, I was thinking he'd pump it towards Glenn, then turn back and hit T.O. deep.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Cbz40;1173137 said:
We played to win...not lose. I loved it.
Exactly and thats what makes this win even better because finally our coaching staff showed trust in our players and they came through

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That play where romo bootlegged out and hit Fasano to me seemed like a GREAT call....if indeed that was what was called.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt;1173410 said:
That play where romo bootlegged out and hit Fasano to me seemed like a GREAT call....if indeed that was what was called.
Reminded me of the pass Aikman threw to Harper in the SF game. Everyone knew we were going to Emmitt to run out the clock. Sweet.

calico

Reaction score
I loved the bootleg and pass to Fasano...I was hoping they would try to catch Indy off guard.