The Pollard Experiment: Jerry Jones Should Have Known Better

visionary

Reaction score
Some of us with sense argued against it but were shouted down

There are plenty of idiots of the forum who think running the ball and stopping the run are not important

There are also plenty of Pollard apologists

Both of these have gone into hiding (just like Dak fans) but they will be back with their usual blind crap in a few weeks

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They should NOT lose Dowdle got a feeling about this your buck!
I don't see anything special about him. Nice rotational rb. He's last years Tony P. Looks good in small samples, won't be able to be featured for a season.

zeke21

Reaction score
I said it last year.. Pollard was a great change of pace back but was not good enough to be RB1.

I would agree that Zeke had run out of juice.. it was time for him to move on BUT we needed another tough, inside N-S runner to compliment Pollard.

Just poor as usual from coaching and front office.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Was never a lead back. We had no lead back. Pollard coming off an injury. Dowdle always dinged up. Malik was never used. Felt bad for Luepke. Deuce not used.

Get the O-Line straight and get a hammer for a RB. He could have gotten another RB during the season. Or used ones he had.

Blue64

Reaction score
I keep reading all these threads and one thing keeps coming up in every thread.
A few people get it, most do not.

Take this year for example at the trade deadline we had some glaring needs at RB and LB
What was Jerry’s response?
We are fine with the personnel we have…

Hell SF was not fine and they added, the Eagles added
Most every team vying for the post season improved, except the Cowboys.

Because Jerry knows better than everyone, better than the analysts, the fans, everyone.

Jerry built the star into a brand and he knows how to make money. Period.
Does he know football… no he does not.

And every year he is in front of the media circus promising a championship because that is what he wants.
But he does not want a championship, he just wants the Cowturds to be the talk of the NFL.

That’s how you build a 10B empire…

Win or lose this team is on everyone’s lips and Jerry would not have it any other way.

Some fans are hoping that there will be change when Jerry dies. I got news for them.
Stephen is an even bigger idiot than his father.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Some fans are hoping that there will be change when Jerry dies. I got news for them.
Stephen is an even bigger idiot than his father.
Yeah, you better be careful what you wish for cuz when Stephen takes over, I think it's going to be worse.!!

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
It's impossible to separate the effects of Pollard's increased workload from the effects of Pollard's torn ACL. But either way, he didn't get it done this year.

OL was a problem too. They didn't get the same amount of push that we have seen in recent years.