The Pre-School was closed and now it is open again.

Pokes12

Reaction score
It was recently announced that Dez Bryant's support group had been disbanded and that Dez was on his own to make the right or wrong decisions. I am not sure why the powers to be think Dez is all growed up, but there you have it.

But wait, we just drafted Randy Gregory and my take on that pick is that we need to open the Pre-School again. This guy is a moron. He tested positive for marijuana at the combine. Who knew that they were going to ask you to pee in a cup at the combine? BTW, is he subject to Roger Goodell's punishment for that? He and Hardy have to sit together in Pre-School??

What a league!!

anava

Reaction score
Hopefully he can turn it around like Justin Houston did.

Pokes12

Reaction score
If nothing else, we have award winning negativity here on this board

Not negativity. The guy has talent and should be a steal but Really, smoking dope before the combine is pretty lame. You gotta admit.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
we just drafted Randy Gregory and my take on that pick is that we need to open the Pre-School again. This guy is a moron.
He is bi-polar and needs help. We fix that and suddenly the best pass rusher in the draft that was drafted with the 60th pick looks like a straight up steal.

Pokes12

Reaction score
He is bi-polar and needs help. We fix that and suddenly the best pass rusher in the draft that was drafted with the 60th pick looks like a straight up steal.

One can only hope that he is the second coming of Charles Haley. How do you know he is bi-polar?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One can only hope that he is the second coming of Charles Haley. How do you know he is bi-polar?

I read it on-line and there was at least 2 interviews I saw on TV where it was mentioned. It didn't sound like it was a big secret that most if not all NFL teams were aware of this. The Cowboys are by far the best team for him to have landed with (and he knows it) and I am extremely optimistic about his future with them.

DallasBlockersClub

Reaction score
It was recently announced that Dez Bryant's support group had been disbanded and that Dez was on his own to make the right or wrong decisions. I am not sure why the powers to be think Dez is all growed up, but there you have it.

But wait, we just drafted Randy Gregory and my take on that pick is that we need to open the Pre-School again. This guy is a moron. He tested positive for marijuana at the combine. Who knew that they were going to ask you to pee in a cup at the combine? BTW, is he subject to Roger Goodell's punishment for that? He and Hardy have to sit together in Pre-School??

What a league!!

CSB