The Problem in 1 Tweet

HungryLion

Reaction score
He only said that as a clickbait title. He actually did NOT say that and said that there was no phase of the game in which Dalton was superior to Prescott. His claim was that there was a possibility that if the offense adjusted Dalton could be, as he believed a worse QB than Prescott, but preform better based on the situation.

Not really defending him. He did a clickbait title and he didn't actually say that. But I watched it and that's what he said. He was actually EXTREMELY insulting to people that disliked Prescott and dismissive to anyone who thought Dalton was better.

He also mentioned turnovers. Dalton threw 2 picks.

zeke fumbled twice.

Perhaps cavanaugh was short sighted thinking dalton wouldn’t turn the ball over though.

Sydla

Reaction score
If he doesn’t lack hustle, then he is just a P who avoids contact and doesn’t want to take on blockers.

Not much better.

I think this is a better description. I think, for whatever reason, maybe the knee, he likes to avoid contact or thinks he can get around a blocker. But I think that speaks more to his just being an average LB than it does of his hustle.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
He also mentioned turnovers. Dalton threw 2 picks.

zeke fumbled twice.

Perhaps cavanaugh was short sighted thinking dalton wouldn’t turn the ball over though.

Yeah, he cited better ball security as a possible plus.

He also predicted a Cardinals win.

He was not at all saying he felt Dalton was better than Dak. He was being reasonable and postulating that if the offense ran like one that favored Dalton it would perform well.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm not seeing the obsession with Smith. He makes plays and he gets washed out due to poor DL play. Alot of it is on him but he's having to overcompensate for terrible gap integrity every single play. He hasn't been great but who has on this defense?

He was tasked with shadowing KM today. They should've given that job to one of the safeties. I saw a bunch of complaining about it in the game thread but I think some of you fail to understand how fast KM is. He leads the league in YPC for a reason.