The problem is football not personalites etc

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I know many of you are very frustrated. When your team is losing then this is what you get. Pointing fingers. Everyone has a pet theory about why we are losing.

Well, it isn't Jerry, Wade or anyone in particular. Here it is.

We are losing because we are playing poorly. The biggest things are:

1. Poor field position
2. Too many injuries
3. Losing turnover battle
4. too many mistakes like balls on the ground not lost, dropped passes
5. poor tackling
6. poor blocking
7. poor execution on both sides of the ball
8. excessive penalties

Now if you want to blame the above on Wade or Jerry then do so. However, this same team has looked unstoppable at times with Wade and Jerry here and the same players except for the injuries.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
jobberone;2366808 said:
2. Too many injuries
Definitely, but I'd really like to see us adjust our play calling for the players who are actually in the game.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
percyhoward;2366983 said:
Definitely, but I'd really like to see us adjust our play calling for the players who are actually in the game.

Oh I agree 100%. I have not stopped railing about Garrett refusing to give Adams help in the Cardinals game. There needed to be more help last week. That's just one area to address. It has made me feel that Garrett is not ready although I do realize there are things I have no knowledge of that are influencing his decisions. So I've stopped short of branding him.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
And this proves why BSPN puts out the product they do. Unsensationalized posts go nowhere.