The Prodical NFC-East Team Returns

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
The Phoenix Cardinals will compete with NFC-East teams On the following dates ...

Cowboz (Pre-Season) August 13

Gnats (Reg-Season) September 11

Cowboz (Reg-Season) October 30

Skins (Reg-Season) December 11

Eagles (Reg-Season) December 24

I'd seriously like to know your education predictions on these games. Think it will be interesting to learn what NFC-East Team(s) will lose to the low flying Cardinals.

Call it!;)

Duane

Reaction score
The Cards have really improved under Denny Green so my hat's off to him. Hopefully we won't lose to them in the regular season but the rest of the East will. :)

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree -- wouldn't take them lightly. Green was an outstanding Coach on both sides of the ball. But there must have been some reason why Emmitt Smith didn't want to finish out with them -- believe they wanted him for that last year!?!

Anyway, here's my predicitons ...

Cowboz (Pre-Season) August 13................Loss

Gnats (Reg-Season) September 11.............Win

Cowboz (Reg-Season) October 30..............Win

Skins (Reg-Season) December 11...............Loss

Eagles (Reg-Season) December 24.............Win

Come git some ...

douglas_640_480.jpg

:)

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Unless we're underestimating the Skins, they've become the Cardinals of the NFC-East.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
The Phoenix Cardinals will compete with NFC-East teams On the following dates ...

Cowboz (Pre-Season) August 13

Gnats (Reg-Season) September 11

Cowboz (Reg-Season) October 30

Skins (Reg-Season) December 11

Eagles (Reg-Season) December 24

I'd seriously like to know your education predictions on these games. Think it will be interesting to learn what NFC-East Team(s) will lose to the low flying Cardinals.

Call it!;)

A lot will depend on the Cards being able to protect Warner who was just named the starting QB for the Cards. Personally I have a lot of respect for Denny Green and think he will be a big help for the offense of the Cards.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Spontae said:

Did you have concern young grasshopper? Spelling? Meaning? Perhaps congruency? All you need to know is ..

DAL_PHI_0466_DH.jpg

D. Hallowell
spacer.gif

Come git some!

NicholasD

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Did you have concern young grasshopper? Spelling? Meaning? Perhaps congruency? All you need to know is ..

DAL_PHI_0466_DH.jpg

D. Hallowell
spacer.gif

Come git some!

You didn't use congruency in the proper context.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
I will have to wait and see what AZ has, they have vastly improved themselves, to the point I dont think they will be the "Cardinals of old" anymore. SF is the punching bag of that division now and looks like they will stay there. Thats fine by me too.

Hats off to Denny Green. I did not think anyone could make a winner out of AZ, looks like Denny is on his way. We will see in Pre-season.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Ashwynn said:
I will have to wait and see what AZ has, they have vastly improved themselves, to the point I dont think they will be the "Cardinals of old" anymore. SF is the punching bag of that division now and looks like they will stay there. Thats fine by me too.

Hats off to Denny Green. I did not think anyone could make a winner out of AZ, looks like Denny is on his way. We will see in Pre-season.

Good comments.

:spanking:

lzppjb

Reaction score
The Prodical NFC-East Team Returns

maybe you forgot the 'a'.

Parodical
adj.
Something so bad as to be equivalent to intentional mockery; a travesty

kapolani

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:

DAL_PHI_0466_DH.jpg

D. Hallowell
spacer.gif

Come git some!

English?!?! Do you speak it?!?!

1fisher

Reaction score
My "Education" guess (hehe) is:

Cowboys = W
Eaglettes = W

Gints = Loss
Deadskins = Loss