The proof was always there on what would happen today

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Depends on how many defensive free agents we lose.
Well I say better because I know the core of Diggs and Parsons will get better. I think Gallimore and Odigizuwha will get better. Cox should be healthy and ready to go.

I'd like Gregory and Kearse back.....those would be two huge losses....I don't know I guess let's see how creative they can get trying to clear salary cap space...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If Dak is #10 on the list, which qb would you pit at #11 so we can accurately compare. That's all.
Oh I misunderstood you.....well I said Dak was top 10.....not that he was #10. I'd probably say he's #6 or 7th....hard to really argue after his performance yesterday where he's at......

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Today....the refs screwed us....plain and simple. :popcorn:

I just watched the game again. I noticed while watching it live that they snapped the ball twice with the clock at 0, no flags, both resulted in FGs. The refs give you a "and a" then the flag comes out. What I mean is this. When the clock is ticking down 4 and a 3 and a 2 and a 1 and a FLAG, if the ball isn't snapped. Both times in the first half they called it right for the 49ers because both times they got the ball off at the "and a." BUT! When it came to the Cowboys, BOTH delay of gains they blew the whistle right when the clock hit 0. First time it was right after we pulled off that fake punt. The special teams stayed on trying to get the 49ers to burn a TO, they didn't, so with about 16 seconds left the offense came on the field, the ref delayed the snap letting the defense get on the field, Biadasz snaps the ball at 0. They got us for a delay of game which put us behind the chains. We ended up kicking a FG. On that last play of the game, same thing, the ref flagged us soon as the clock hit 0. I think that's why Dak and McCarthy thought they would put one second on the clock. Even if they did, throwing a 20+ yard TD when all the defensive players know that's what you're going to do, the chances are very slim scoring there. The hold on Gregory was one of the biggest calls. It was the right call though. That gave them a fresh set of downs. If he doesn't do that we will probably get the ball with 1:25 instead of 40 seconds. Ugh!

That hold on Conner was sketchy. He got trucked and the defensive linemen basically tripped over Connor's body while Connor was falling down. There was no hold.

On the 49ers first TD, it looks like Parsons was being help and Kearse too. I seen Tyron and La'el get flags for doing the exact same thing as they did to Parsons on that play.

The holding on #57 on that good punt return was a head scratcher. The guy threw up his arm and fell down selling the call. Even McCarthy was pointing that out to the ref.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
OOHHHHHHHHHHh.....good one guy! :muttley:
Are you really going to do this for 3 more years?

Your leader already quit the forum and all your other pals are starting to see the light.

Are you really going to be THAT guy? You don't have to hate Dak to be honest about his abilities.

shabazz

Reaction score
Blaming a few top players anymore is like beating a dead horse. It’s apparent who hasn’t lived up to their expectations and salaries.

For the offense, the regression or outing started against the Broncos and only showed recovery against the worst of teams so failing to be effective against that Niners front 4 shouldn’t surprise anyone

For the defense, it was beyond expectations for a defense that was ranked among the worst last year suddenly improve enough because of the addition of one rookie linebacker and a new DC. These things normally take years to develop

…..and here’s the one bait that hooked so many fish here….getting 12 wins in the NFC East and having the NFL’s 2nd easiest schedule…….we were told here repeatedly here that a win is a win is a win and not to consider the strength of opponents

looking forward to the draft

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Are you really going to do this for 3 more years?

Your leader already quit the forum and all your other pals are starting to see the light.

Are you really going to be THAT guy? You don't have to hate Dak to be honest about his abilities.
I'm going to do it until the wheels fall off. Not no fake *** fan over here sis.....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I'm going to do it until the wheels fall off. Not no fake *** fan over here sis.....
So, you're going to continue to preach Dak is elite, because in your twisted logic if you believe anything less you're not a fan?

I'm telling ya. Your posts need to be studied in psychology classes.

Also, you are one of the bigger fakes here and I proved that already. You wouldn't put your account on the line to prove your belief in Dak.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So, you're going to continue to preach Dak is elite, because in your twisted logic if you believe anything less you're not a fan?

I'm telling ya. Your posts need to be studied in psychology classes.

Also, you are one of the bigger fakes here and I proved that already. You wouldn't put your account on the line to prove your belief in Dak.

Why are you always asking people to put their account on the line but you never do it? :lmao2:You think people are suppose to listen to you and do what you say. If nobody wants to put their account on the line for your stupid *** they don't have to lol. Who the hell are you suppose to be?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Why are you always asking people to put their account on the line but you never do it? :lmao2:You think people are suppose to listen to you and do what you say. If nobody wants to put their account on the line for your stupid *** they don't have to lol. Who the hell are you suppose to be?
Why would I put my account on the line for some bum that I don't believe in just like you don't?

I would have put my account against yours if only you asked.

I get the field and you get Dak. But you refused. Because you're a phony.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why would I put my account on the line for some bum that I don't believe in just like you don't?

I would have put my account against yours if only you asked.

I get the field and you get Dak. But you refused. Because you're a phony.
Tell you what...didn't you boost up Will Grier and Carson Wentz? How about put your account on the line for them since you believe in them so much?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Tell you what...didn't you boost up Will Grier and Carson Wentz? How about put your account on the line for them since you believe in them so much?
I don't believe an ounce in those bums.

See. I can easily admit it.

Can you admit that you don't believe in Dak and that's why you wouldn't put your account against mine?