The Prophet has a question for board elders...

TheProphet

Benched
Reaction score
Good evening gents!
Being that The Prophet is a "newbie" (LOL) to this board, I have a question for the board elders:

How come new posts drop off from view so quickly. It seems like there will be numerous replies to a post once it is started then "poof" it simply dissapears. Please explain this to me.

Thanks fellas.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
i think the hot topics are more at the top. plus theres alot of posts in a day. and can you lay of the lol keys a bit? every time you post you laugh. which is ok i guess. but maybe keep it to yourself..

TheProphet

Benched
Reaction score
The Prophet only, will decide when and what expressions I will be using on this board. El comprehendo? LOL

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
What's the over and under on how many posts the " Prophet" has before he is banned LOL.

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
Are you perchance related to TheAnswer? :sshhh:

locked&loaded

Reaction score
TheProphet said:
The Prophet only, will decide when and what expressions I will be using on this board. El comprehendo? LOL

:clubbed: sorry i dont speak spanish

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
So did TheAnswer get Banned and he came back as the prophet?

Man its hard to keep up with these kids....

TheProphet

Benched
Reaction score
And just what in the world has The Prophet done to warrant being banned. Geez guy, lighten up.

DBoys

Reaction score
I just checked and the answer did get banned hahahhahahahhah

DBoys

Reaction score
TheProphet said:
And just what in the world has The Prophet done to warrant being banned. Geez guy, lighten up.

quit referring to yourself in the 3 person and talk football

TheProphet

Benched
Reaction score
Sorry to dissapoint Sherlock, but The Prophet only registered yesterday and is an official "newbie" on this board as a result of the Star-Telegram board being temporarily out of commission. Get it right before shooting from the hip. LOL. El Comprehendo?

austintodallas

Consider Yourself Sucked
Reaction score
TheProphet said:
Man you're like the 4th different person in the last 6 months to come on this board doing the whole 3rd person talker schtick.

I just think it grates on everyones nerves at this point. Of course if that's your objective than good job.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unfortunately he's not the Answer... and the Answer has been tossed.

I think I remember this guy from the FWST board and thought the schtick was weak then. But oh well...

And Prophet, the reason the whole 3rd persona is old and tired is you're not the first to do it. My suggestion is to let it go and discuss football. Do that and you'll fit in fine.

Also, the reason why topics go so fast here is that there are alot of members. And new posts pop-up by the minute.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
TheProphet said:
Sorry to dissapoint Sherlock, but The Prophet only registered yesterday and is an official "newbie" on this board as a result of the Star-Telegram board being temporarily out of commission. Get it right before shooting from the hip. LOL. El Comprehendo?

I think the Prophet is starting to get upset ....

ROAR PROPHET SMASH!!!

:rolleyes:

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
TheProphet said:

Dude, its either comprendes, or comprende depending on if you want to go formal or not...

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
The Prophet can say Comprehendo if he wants to ..... its the Prophets prerogative to sound silly.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zrinkill said:
The Prophet can say Comprehendo if he wants to ..... its the Prophets prerogative to sound silly.
And silly is not a bannable offense... :p:

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
zrinkill said:
I agree with the above statement. But can the Prophet butcher another language besides my native Spanish. May I suggest French.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Let the guy have his "bit". We have a ton of them on here, another one isn't going to kill anyone.