the "statement" game

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
and the statement was made loud and clear:

Bill Parcells is a massive failure here as a HC...as a guy who drafted and brought in personnel, he has done very well...but a very poor job coaching it

its year 4, and despite all kinds of high draft picks and free agent dollars spent, the defense is still lousy...its lousy because its VERY poorly coached

its year four, the team is still plagued by poor OL play, and its poor IMO more due to poor coaching

its year four, and everytime we play a big game we blow it... this is the 3rd game against a good team this yr, and we have been embarrassed in every one of them...again, poor coaching is the main reason

the only thing I commend Parcells for finally benching Bledsoe, the rest of this season should be all about finding out what Romo is or isnt as a QB...then let Parcells go and run this lousy coaching staff...replace them with some younger people with bright, fresh ideas...

I know I know...we're only 3-3...but anybody who really believes we are going anywhere with the defense coached the way it is and the lack of any consistent OL play is fooling themselves...our best scenario is to see Tony Romo grow as a starter and get better as the year wears on, showing Jones and whatever potential coaching staff is in place next year that he is THE GUY...we have alot of talent everywhere else except maybe OL, and good coaching could fix or at least make the OL serviceable

David