The Rams have the best cap guy ever

kevm3

Reaction score
What really sucks is that I can see guys like Trevon Diggs and Micah Parsons leaving to an organization where they can actually get paid AND win.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
At some point the bill comes due, but if they win it all again this year they won't care if the team is trash down the road. Back to back Super bowl champions is rare air indeed. If Jerry could do it he would do it. He just does not that the stones to mortgage the future.

Jerry has mortgaged the future, with awful "family" contracts and giving us Stephen.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
What really sucks is that I can see guys like Trevon Diggs and Micah Parsons leaving to an organization where they can actually get paid AND win.

If this is the best Daddy and Son can do, or care to do, then I genuinely hope Parsons gets out. He's too good to waste his talent here.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys have the worst capologist ever. More resources than any other team supposedly, but we go bargain shopping.
Huh? What does one have to do with the other?

They have one of the best. It's not his fault Stephen and Jerry are cheap.

plasticman

Reaction score
The Ram's "cap guy" has been on a Leave of Absence for the past three months. She doesn't know anything about this. I believe she's on maternity leave.

Boy, is she going to be upset when she comes back!

ryanbabs

Reaction score
At some point the bill comes due, but if they win it all again this year they won't care if the team is trash down the road. Back to back Super bowl champions is rare air indeed. If Jerry could do it he would do it. He just does not that the stones to mortgage the future.
With his age, you’d think he’d be the total opposite.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
What the Rams are doing is proven to work. They have been to two Super Bowls and won one. They will be in a great position to win it again. The Cowboys haven’t come close to this success in 26 years and counting and there are still a lot of delusional fans that are ok with Jerrah and Stephen’s work.

lostar2009

Reaction score
They manage to build their core some years ago. After that they have been for going after blue chip players rather than draft picks for time to time, or signing them. But their biggest move was to get rid of dead weight and bring in a qb who can play it.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
The Cowboys don’t want to move Parsons to DE. They like his versatility, and while Bobby would be a great addition, they weren’t going to bid high on him. They were just kicking the tires because Parsons is our dog LB.​
Yet we spend that money on a franchise tagged TE that is nothing more than a Dak security blanket.
Its the allocations of funds that this FO has issues with.
I like Schultz but I like BW a lot more for the price.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
They don't have the best cap guy; they have a winning mindset.

Stephen has a discount mindset and an overly entitled, zero-accountability mentality that while quite the opposite of his father's, is equally damning to this franchise.