The Rams will lose to the Saints this Sunday

csirl

Reaction score
Brees led the entire NFL in passing yards this year and still completed 69% of his passes.
Sure, he's older, but he had an outstanding season.
Something does seem to be off in recent weeks though

Fully agree with you re Brees. Had an outstanding year. Talking more from a league marketing perspective. Brees is in his later years. Mahomes and Goff appeal more to a younger audience.

catiii

Reaction score
Bill Vinovich is the ref for the game Sunday. The Rams are 0-8 when he is the head referee. He was also the ref that reffed the game between the Rams @Saints earlier in the year with this controversial call

and even after being challenge, the call stand. It change the momentum of the game and the Rams eventually lost. Had he change the call because everyone can tell it was a first down regardless if it was the knee or shin that was down, the Rams would not be trailing behind but rather leading the Saints. This was one of the worst call by an officials this year. Rams have never won a game with him as the head referee.

I am honestly depress right now. For some reason the Rams this year have always had the ball spotted 2 yards behind where it should be at meanwhile teams like the Pats get the ball 1 yard further than where the balls are at. It honestly making me not want to watch football anymore, this is straight up WWE with the way certain teams are favor (New England every year).

I'm hoping the Saints blow the Lambs out. :mad:

Kevin T

Reaction score
Rams are building a new stadium. Look back and see the playoff appearances by teams in the process of building new stadiums looking for season ticket revenue. Coincidence? Maybe...maybe not. It's a business, not a sport.

gmb1

Reaction score
Rams are building a new stadium. Look back and see the playoff appearances by teams in the process of building new stadiums looking for season ticket revenue. Coincidence? Maybe...maybe not. It's a business, not a sport.
It's entertainment. That's why I stopped having emotions about these sports. They rig whatever outcome they desire.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score

Let’s see, Vikings were mediocre-to-bad no playoffs, Commanders were abhorrent, Cowboys misses the playoffs (44-6), Giants were mediocre-no playoffs, Steelers were mediocre-no playoffs, Lions were 2-14(!)....

Enough with the conspiracy BS, now you’re just making up new ones with no evidence