The Rams will not be underestimating the Cowboys

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I think they will score more than the Seahawks. Dak with 1 or 2 touchdowns. We have Seahawks number for whatever reason.

Uh.. didn't we get beat by the Seahawks early last season? We don't own the Seahawks number in anyway lmao. We're actually 1-2 against them since Dak entered the league.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Uh.. didn't we get beat by the Seahawks early last season? We don't own the Seahawks number in anyway lmao. We're actually 1-2 against them since Dak entered the league.

I'm a Rams fan. Rams own the Seahawks for whatever reason.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Oh great. Now we have opposing teams fans telling Cowboys fans what Jerry's going to do. :lmao:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Even though the Cowboys haven't beaten a winning team this season, they always seem to play the Rams tough. I can see this game being the measuring stick for both Dak and Garrett as far as their future with the Cowboys is concern. A Cowboys win and it going to be hard for Jerry to let Garrett go. While the Rams haven't been anywhere as good as their last year form, they are still the team that every other teams get up and play their best against. I can see Cowboys playing their best game off the season this week.
This is a loss for us.

I agree.

Then we lose at Philly.

We need to extinguish and reasonable hope of Jason remaining.

End of story.

Enough already with the Garrett Experiment.

Jerrah was wrong letting it go so long.

Garrett helped Jerrah sell merchandise and build the Star.

But time to turn to rebuilding the team.

:grin:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Is it even possible to underestimate the Cowboys?
You mean Jerrah underestimated..right?

Is there any misdirection he will not under take to get what he wants?

No there is not.

And it comes out of the loyal fan pockets.

Just watch the ticket prices jump 20% once Dak, Amari and Jones resign plus whomever is resigned after 2019.

The will get that money plus interest from you and I.

That's why I laugh at complaints like this and that contract is too much.

Who cares? The fans foot the bill not ownership.

:huh:

glimmerman

Reaction score
Another great first drive game. We won’t see a complete game from us till the egirls game.

shabazz

Reaction score
This is the same Rams team that slaughtered us last year in large part because they knew what we were doing. In as much as absolutely nothing has changed on our end since then, I look for Dallas to lose by 30......minimum.

Nope. We'll cover 14 of those 30 points in the 4th quarter in garbage time

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
This is a loss for us.

I agree.

Then we lose at Philly.

We need to extinguish and reasonable hope of Jason remaining.

End of story.

Enough already with the Garrett Experiment.

Jerrah was wrong letting it go so long.

Garrett helped Jerrah sell merchandise and build the Star.

But time to turn to rebuilding the team.

:grin:

You guys better not lose to Philly! I want Wince to never make the playoff!

sideon

Reaction score
Even though the Cowboys haven't beaten a winning team this season, they always seem to play the Rams tough. I can see this game being the measuring stick for both Dak and Garrett as far as their future with the Cowboys is concern. A Cowboys win and it going to be hard for Jerry to let Garrett go. While the Rams haven't been anywhere as good as their last year form, they are still the team that every other teams get up and play their best against. I can see Cowboys playing their best game off the season this week.
Did you not see the last playoff game? Don't let the score fool you because the Rams left about 21 more points on the field, and the last Cowboys TD was because of a dumb penalty by Talib.

cowboygo

Reaction score
we getting embarrassed on Sunday.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Did you not see the last playoff game? Don't let the score fool you because the Rams left about 21 more points on the field, and the last Cowboys TD was because of a dumb penalty by Talib.

Yes but I was nervous as hell. Goff had never won a playoff game prior to that since our special team choke against Atlanta in our first playoff run. However after the NFCCG, I know Goff can certainly win playoff games.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
we getting embarrassed on Sunday.

I think Rams win but I think you guys will get up to play the Rams. All teams do. I didn't see that effort when you guys were facing the bills (unknown) and the bears but the Rams are a team that other teams get up and try their hardest.

cowboygo

Reaction score
I think Rams win but I think you guys will get up to play the Rams. All teams do. I didn't see that effort when you guys were facing the bills (unknown) and the bears but the Rams are a team that other teams get up and try their hardest.
we ain't getting up for a game that doesn't matter. We still need to beat the eagles, the team knows that. They could care less if they are an 8-8 or 7-9 team in the playoffs.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
we ain't getting up for a game that doesn't matter. We still need to beat the eagles, the team knows that. They could care less if they are an 8-8 or 7-9 team in the playoffs.

You really think so? You guys have an opportunity that is to my knowledge, never happen before in NFL history. You guys could go the way of the 9-7 Giants and make history. It just take the team getting hot at the right time. Cowboys have a top roster, best offensive team in the league (according to PFF).