The Ranch Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Just thought I would throw this out there. I asked some time back about people's thoughts on subscribing to The Ranch Report. I had not ever seen it and wondered if anyone had. The reaction was somewhat overwhelming regarding the publication on the negative side.

So I never subscribed. Then last month I was out of town and was in a Barnes and Noble and saw they had it on the news stand and picked it up.

All in all not a bad publication on the Boys. The material was a bit old and Nothing new was really covered, but they did have some nice photography and some good fluff pieces on some of the players. I thought it was worth the 5.00 I spent for it.

Honestly, I didn't buy it for the ground breaking news and I wasn't surprised that it didn't have that, but for some light reading when you are starved for Cowboys stuff and you are in your hotel room at night, it's not so bad.

DeepBleu

Reaction score
ever since the invention of internet, i have stopped buying any sports publications. not that they were bad, but the info were almost always outdated. to get my instant sports fix, internet is the only way to go.

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
It is a fine publication, but if you check the internet on a daily basis, you'll know most of their "news" before the publication arrives in your mailbox.

During the offseason it might be a little different (when they are more 'feature story' heavy).

Reaction score
TheRanchReport is a joke . . .

They send me spam mail all the time, its horrible . . .

The last one said we were interested in Antwaan Peek and we'd be bringing him in . . .

:rolleyes:

They just throw at the wall and hope it sticks . . .

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
ZeroClub;1407039 said:
It is a fine publication, but if you check the internet on a daily basis, you'll know most of their "news" before the publication arrives in your mailbox.

During the offseason it might be a little different (when they are more 'feature story' heavy).
OPPS, my mistake....

I was talking about the Dallas Cowboys Official Weekly. I've never seen a copy of The Ranch Report.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
i got it because i'm out in IL. but even for me it was a waste, the ZOne is cheaper and faster

Status
Not open for further replies.