The Raven’s should be proof Garrett and Linehan are not taking advantage of Dak’s skill set!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Why are Garrett and Linehan handcuffing Dak? We need to take advantage of EVERYTHING Dak does well( designed runs on occasion, more RPO’s, more read options, the option, more no huddle early in games, etc., etc.)

The Raven’s have designed their offense around their rookie QB. Are we doing that for Dak? This coaching staff is not doing everything possible to make Dak and our Offense more successful!!!!

The coaches have time to fix this before the Playoffs. Will they?

shabazz

Reaction score
Yes, they are the reason Dakota is an innacurate, Deer in the Headlights, non defense reading, non pocket prescense, forum All Star.

This is truly the fault of the Ravens. Did I mention he has all the necessary intangibles?

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Dak might as well be injured if we aren't gonna let him play to his strengths.

It's like asking Romo to play with his right arm tied behind his back because we don't want to risk injuring his throwing arm.

Last edited:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I don’t want our team to be the Ravens...

We’ve seen this song and dance before - these scrambling QBs always have these streaks that get fans riled up like they are the next Michael Vick.

Lamar isn’t as electric, has low football IQ, and is even worse accuracy wise. All he has in common with Vick is he’s fragile.

Ravens will win a game in the playoffs and then they will see their experiment fail next year when Lamar actually has to throw more than 19 times a game and use his brain.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why are Garrett and Linehan handcuffing Dak? We need to take advantage of EVERYTHING Dak does well( designed runs on occasion, more RPO’s, more read options, the option, more no huddle early in games, etc., etc.)

The Raven’s have designed their offense around their rookie QB. Are we doing that for Dak? This coaching staff is not doing everything possible to make Dak and our Offense more successful!!!!

The coaches have time to fix this before the Playoffs. Will they?
They don't wanna risk his trade value with an injury.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Stephen doesn’t want Dak running

Then he wants to cripple Dak's effectiveness.

Why draft a running QB if you're not going to run him? I'm sure there were better pure passers available.

We drafted McGee too. And Quincy Carter. White is the first pure passer we drafted since Aikman.

After drafting only running QBs for a couple of decades, we decided QBs shouldn't run?

Clown Team.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
should we have a rule that the criticisms in critical threads ought to make a minimum amount of sense? That seems like a good rule.

Nothing the Ravens did with their QB tonight is evidence anybody should do anything different with any other QB.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I will say dak is smarter. He isn’t near the runner as LJ though
From what I've seen, Jackson has a much slighter build than Dak, which would explain why he seems more careful about getting hit.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
should we have a rule that the criticisms in critical threads ought to make a minimum amount of sense? That seems like a good rule.

Nothing the Ravens did with their QB tonight is evidence anybody should do anything different with any other QB.
This coming from the #1 Garrett fan on this site. I must have hit a nerve being critical of “Clappy”. What the Raven’s did is take advantage of their QB’s skill set. The Raven’s didn’t score a lot of points, but they controlled time of possession. They beat a team they were suppose to lose to because they ALLOWED their QB to do what he does best. Of course they played great D too.

Do we really take advantage of Dak’s skill set?