The Real Gilligan's Island

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I admit it... I'm hooked.

Maybe it means I'm an absolute moron, I don't know.

But I love this freaking show. I've been a Survivor fan from the beginning, but this season is really dragging. Then, POW!, just in the nick of time, TBS comes out with the Real Gilligan's Island.

I was very skeptical, but I think it's a well done show. Is anyone else brave enough to admit watching this thing?

To save a bit of my dignity, I'll post a picture of the "real" Mary Anne, to justify at least one of the reasons to tune in:

gm_l3.jpg

The Real Gilligan's Island

joseephuss

Reaction score
I missed it. Might have to check it out. I am a sucker for Stacy's mom(Rachel Hunter).

The show I am hooked on and ashamed to admit it is My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss. Funny stuff.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
joseephuss said:
I missed it. Might have to check it out. I am a sucker for Stacy's mom(Rachel Hunter).

I thought she was getting a little chunky, but on the episode last night when she gets into the hot tub with her skimpy bikini on... she's looking mighty fine! I think her face makes her seem heavier than she is. But she's much hotter than the rival "Ginger" (Nicole Eggert).

Mary Anne has her beat hands-down though. I melt for Mary Anne. Looks like she's hookin up with Gilligan, though. :(

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
Danny White said:
gm_l2.jpg

So Jacs... would you hit it?

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/other-checkitout.gif http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/hitit.gif

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
The only recent so called reality show I have watched was Joe Dofuss....I mean Millionaire. Just like the boy bands craze the reality show craze needs to die.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Danny White said:
I admit it... I'm hooked.

Maybe it means I'm an absolute moron, I don't know.

But I love this freaking show. I've been a Survivor fan from the beginning, but this season is really dragging. Then, POW!, just in the nick of time, TBS comes out with the Real Gilligan's Island.

I was very skeptical, but I think it's a well done show. Is anyone else brave enough to admit watching this thing?

To save a bit of my dignity, I'll post a picture of the "real" Mary Anne, to justify at least one of the reasons to tune in:

ok ok... I admit it... I watch it and I'm hooked. I'm waiting for the millionaires biotch wife to get knocked on her biggoted butt. I'm waiting for Rachael Hunter to slap the daylights out of her... I don't think I've ever seen anyone so rude before and her husband is sure a whimp. How he can sit there and let her act like that without saying anything is beyond me. And that skipper guy having the heart attack was sad too.