The real MVP tonight was the cat

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
JWmFGX8_d.jpg

Haha! Oh this is fun, isn't it?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Rowdy when he’s informed that he’s been fired as the mascot and replaced by The Cat.

USATSI_7642703_168384806_lowres.jpg

Your comment with the picture might be my new favourite post of all time here. I'm in bed crying with laughter at it. It's absolutely hilarious and really brilliant! I can't stop laughing! Goodness me!

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Absolute legend.

Game completely flipped as soon as he stormed the field, showing off his grace and elegance on national television. Stalled the game and gave our guys time to wake up and realize they were playing on Prime Time television.

Make this cat our official mascot TBH.

EIkzJZ5UEAAuIwP
Also super kewt

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I bet the Giants board is going absolutely mental about that cat!!!! Goodness me! I haven't had this much fun with an NFL match since Zeke threw Dak into the Salvation Army bucket last year.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
My wife and I have a black cat. She bought him a new cowboys bandana before the eagles game. She declared it good luck before the eagles game.

dallas playing like crap tonight, my wife hops up and yells Leo doesn’t have his bandana ! She puts it on him. Literally one play later the black cat runs on the field.

No BS

Black cats are the cowboys new mascot!

Bloody hell! So they are! We simply must get that cat a room in the locker room! He's good luck!