The real reason why the Cowboys have not won a Super Bowl since 1995

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rowdy%201.JPG

That's right! Rowdy is the reason! When did Rowdy become the Dallas Cowboys mascot? 1996 of course!

While all this time, the focus has been on Jerry, Garrett, etc., the real solution has been right there in front of us the whole time .. for the last 19 years .. it's ROWDY!

We need to get rid of Rowdy! The warcry is GROR!

Let me hear you GROR!!

:lmao2:

#realitysucks

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
Crazy Ray was unofficial, but much better.

Real name was Wilford Jones.

Started out selling pennants in 1962, and had the crazy whistle and did magic tricks.

Also worked the Tornados, Black Hawks, Rangers' games, and State Fair.

Had a special parking and all-access pass, and made virtually every home game.

Died in March of 2007 of diabetes and heart disease at the age of 78.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I can't talk bad about Rowdy, he threw a t-shirt to me at training camp a few years ago. My buddy, a Bears fan, had brought his son with us and I gave the t-shirt to his boy. His son became a Cowboys fan that day and that ticked my buddy off. His son is a big Romo fan now, to this day he hasn't forgiven me for turning his son against him. So, Rowdy is OK by me. :flagwave:

JDSmith

Reaction score
But then I'd be avatarless. I'd lose my identity.

Although he really does look like the love child of Brandon Weeden and Howdy Doody. I mean, if Brandon Weeden ever smiled.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Rowdy%201.JPG

That's right! Rowdy is the reason! When did Rowdy become the Dallas Cowboys mascot? 1996 of course!

While all this time, the focus has been on Jerry, Garrett, etc., the real solution has been right there in front of us the whole time .. for the last 19 years .. it's ROWDY!

We need to get rid of Rowdy! The warcry is GROR!

Let me hear you GROR!!

:lmao2:

#realitysucks

40 likes................. Rack 'em up

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I can't talk bad about Rowdy, he threw a t-shirt to me at training camp a few years ago. My buddy, a Bears fan, had brought his son with us and I gave the t-shirt to his boy. His son became a Cowboys fan that day and that ticked my buddy off. His son is a big Romo fan now, to this day he hasn't forgiven me for turning his son against him. So, Rowdy is OK by me. :flagwave:

You should have a ceremony, in your honor............ ;)

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score

That's awesome! Rowdy still needs to be murdered.

Status
Not open for further replies.