The REAL Truth About T.O.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
g_owens2_412.jpg

He's a crybaby loser and should spend the rest of his career on his couch watching football from home and realizing that he wasted his talent and future because he didn't respect the sport that we are so passionate about.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
g_owens2_412.jpg

He's a crybaby loser and should spend the rest of his career on his couch watching football from home and realizing that he wasted his talent and future because he didn't respect the sport that we are so passionate about.

:rolleyes:

wood28

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
g_owens2_412.jpg

this describes Owens perfectly :lmao:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Qwickdraw said:
g_owens2_412.jpg

Great idea but it wouldn't hurt to let him play. In Europe!!!

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
I hope I didn't offend you Terrell.

Ok, wanna know the truth? I agree with you in spirit. But to call TO names is what I roll my eyes at. Personally, I feel the name calling is pointless and childish, Yes, TO is being self-centered here and his comments about McNabb in turn were childish. That's why I wouldn't want TO - because he seems too immature to live up to the expwectations that come along with his talent.

Sorry, Qwickdraw; I didn't mean amy offense to you! :)

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:

Hellno I'm not defending TO!

Listen, but I'm the anti-TO fan either -- so I'm not going to start "hating" at this point. No doubt, he's got an unorthodox way of handling his business, but on the field he's a general that commands respect -- blink your eyes and He's got separated from a defender with the ball under his arm heading for paydirt!

No question that he deserves bashing for his ill-accomplishments and loud mouth (and a long list of other things), but I have to admit, I'm going to dread seeing him on the other side of the field when the Eagles are playing!

aago030_b~Terrell-Owens-Super-Bowl-XXXIX-Makes-The-Reception-For-A-30-Yard-Completion-Posters.jpg

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Unbelievable what a huge fanbase TO.O has in the "Dallas faithful".
Please find another team to support. We don't need your kind.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:

Quick, you are making a fool of yourself. There happen to be many that believe Owens will do good in Dallas, including myself. I wan't Dallas to win. That is why I am a fan. If there is a player available that I believe will make Dallas better, I will want to see him come here, unlike those that would rather lose without TO than to win with him. I could care less about a players personal life; there is much more that goes on in the NFL that many would frown on, including the Cowboys, that doesn't hit the press. But when Owens is on the field, he is one of the biggest threats in football. Now I don't know the future, but I believe that Parcells could control a troubled player like Owens. Also include that Owens knows that he messed up in Philly and loss out on some money for his actions, so he will act like he has some sense or his career is over. If Owens does come to Dallas and show his behind, then show him the door just like Antonio Bryant, but my money is on Owens being a team player, at least for one year, which is all I am asking for. So don't scrutinize those that have a different opinion than yours just becuase you hate Owens.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:

Anti-TO Fundamentalist...:lmao::lmao2:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
jdub2k4 said:
Quick, you are making a fool of yourself.

You end your post with don't scrutinize others because of their opinions yet you scrutinize.:rolleyes: He has an opinion and is entilted to it. There are many that happen to agree with him.

jdub2k4 said:
There happen to be many that believe Owens will do good in Dallas, including myself.

Your opinion and your more than welcome to it. #81 can do (play) good anywhere.

jdub2k4 said:
I wan't Dallas to win.

I'm sure that's the objective of the Dallas Cowboys, the coaching staff, the owner and 99.9% of the folks on this board.

jdub2k4 said:
If there is a player available that I believe will make Dallas better, I will want to see him come here, unlike those that would rather lose without TO than to win with him.

Implying that #81 will make Dallas better is an absolute, 100% prime example of an oxy-moron. Did you not see what he did to the 9ers AND the Eagles?
Your statement in bold pretty much nails it for most here. You could have worded it "unlike those that would rather lose with #81....."

jdub2k4 said:
I could care less about a players personal life;

To a degree I agree with this. However #81 did NOT keep it personal. He let the entire world know about his situation.
Be careful for what you say you think. The Taylors of the NFL could be moving to your neighborhood someday.

jdub2k4 said:
Now I don't know the future, but I believe that Parcells could control a troubled player like Owens.

Its also obvious you don't read about the future either. Parcells has said publicly that he's too old for this kind of riff-raff.

jdub2k4 said:
Also include that Owens knows that he messed up in Philly and loss out on some money for his actions, so he will act like he has some sense or his career is over.

C'mon man. #81 went up against a franchise that he KNOWS are infamous for not renegotiating contracts. Give us all a break.

jdub2k4 said:
If Owens does come to Dallas and show his behind, then show him the door just like Antonio Bryant, but my money is on Owens being a team player, at least for one year, which is all I am asking for.

Yeah. Let's bring him here to work only then to bench him or cut ties for a season. Good call. Let's take reps from someone who needs them only to have #81 revgert back to not playing well with others. If you want to throw your money away I could use it. Only 1 year?! What the hell good would that do for Dallas at this point? We gonna give him the bank roll he wants for 1 year? Nobody is that coma-tose. Well, maybe Snyder.

jdub2k4 said:
So don't scrutinize those that have a different opinion than yours just becuase you hate Owens.

I don't think Quickdraw hates #81. He, like many, are just wanting productive guys off the field too. If you look at #81's situation from a time table aspect, he spends less time in games,with the team, than he does, with the team, in practices, meetings, etc. So to want him to just show up for game-time is ludicrious because he has more time to do internal damage off the field. THAT is the issue young man.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
g_owens2_412.jpg

My thoughts exactly! Well said Quickdraw.

Hoods

Reaction score
jdub2k4 said:
I wan't Dallas to win. That is why I am a fan.

If you are sincere about what you speak, then get off the TO bandwagon right now. He won't bring any winning to any team at this point. The Eagles looked unstoppabpe and were in a better position then we are now when they brought TO. See their collapse. If you are truly a Dallas fan, you are not a TO fan as he will do nothing but ruin our team.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I was listening to Cowherd (I think it was him) a couple of weeks ago and he was quoting one of the Eagle players. He said something to this effect:

"You know, when TO came aboard, not one single player had their own webpage. He talked his up and now at least 9 have their own. They spend more time worrying about that than concentrating on football. They are worried about promotion and whether or not they are selling things."

This isn't a guy we want on our team...