The Reason Why We Dont Have Many Turnover

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
wELL i have many reasons we arent seeing
as many int's this year

1. 20 yards off the receiver
2. We are keeping games close and when you are blowing a team out the QB tends to give up and just throw the ball anywhere
3. anthony henry cant cover. he is slow should be moved to safety
4. you cant blame the play on the coaches because they are not playin

But anywayz thanks for welcoming me to
the site

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
:welcome:

It would be a better post with just plain old black text in normal size. Just food for thought.

Hac Ptui

Reaction score
Hostile;2350166 said:
:welcome:

It would be a better post with just plain old black text in normal size. Just food for thought.

Rainbows are teh pretty.

Ren

Reaction score
Soft zones and lack of pass rush = bad D

I'm still waiting for Ellis to show up this season, it would really help if he could start making plays and take some pressure of Ware. Same goes for Canty and Spears

Rounder

Reaction score
Ren;2350297 said:
Soft zones and lack of pass rush = bad D

I'm still waiting for Ellis to show up this season, it would really help if he could start making plays and take some pressure of Ware. Same goes for Canty and Spears

If Ellis continues average play I'd like to see Spencer take over by the end of the year.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Rounder;2350303 said:
If Ellis continues average play I'd like to see Spencer take over by the end of the year.

How about by next week?

Spectre

Reaction score
Anthony Henry CAN cover.
He's also the biggest ballhawk we have on defense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yea Henry is still good enough to start in this league. People have to understand that it all starts with pressure on the quarterback. I don't care if you have Deion Sanders in his prime back there if you can't get any pressure on the quarterback the secondary will be exposed. We have to get more pressure on the quarterback. Ware's been pretty good but he was better last season. I'd like to see him and Ellis get more pressure on teh quarterback. I actually like Spears' play this year. Probably his best season as a Cowboy.

MONT17

Reaction score
I like the type used bcause some of us are not on computer screens! My eyes say thanx and welcome

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Hac Ptui;2350175 said:
Rainbows are teh pretty.

The heres an avatar for you.

thumb-687402.jpg

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
what a festive thread, don't listen to the haters write in whatever color makes you feel free

jamesdojr

Reaction score
Hate to say it but this guy doesn't have the grit to be in the NFL. He's always hurt.... He should be playing now but, of course he's hurt. Bobby Carpenter and Anthony Spencer... two first round pick down the toilet. And this teams beginning to feel their lack of production.

Rounder;2350584 said:
We need to see more from Spencer.