The receiving group is a luxury

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
It's not a luxury. It's a necessity.
That's if you want to go on and win the Big One.

Exactly...its a luxury when you play the NFCE...but once in the playoffs, it is a necessity and much needed weapons to go to.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
40 times aren't everything...Gallup and Lamb both toast CB's.

Jerry Rice ran a 4.58 at the combine. In REAL life, he toasted most CBs.. would have field days against the Cowboys. 40 times are overrated..

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cooper. Excellent route runner. Gallup. Stop fade slant. CeeDee lamb. Burner. Wilson. Just goes up for it. Noah Brown. Does whatever you ask him. Prescott can make every single throw necessary. But better still. We have a receiving corps that can run every single route possibly drawn up. How many teams can say that . Never mind Elliot. Out of the backfield . Screens. I can’t remember an offense this loaded . I didn’t even give the Tight end any love you. Coaches opponent nightmare

When you add in the running game dual threat of Zeke and Tony....this offense is terrifying! We SHOULD make the defense heads spin!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Cooper. Excellent route runner. Gallup. Stop fade slant. CeeDee lamb. Burner. Wilson. Just goes up for it. Noah Brown. Does whatever you ask him. Prescott can make every single throw necessary. But better still. We have a receiving corps that can run every single route possibly drawn up. How many teams can say that . Never mind Elliot. Out of the backfield . Screens. I can’t remember an offense this loaded . I didn’t even give the Tight end any love you. Coaches opponent nightmare
TE’s are pretty damn good too.

ultron

Reaction score
Outside of Amari Cooper who is an all pro talent the

Chiefs
Browns
Bucs

Titans

all have better skill guys.

Dallas’ skill talent is overrated. Our QB has finally made the jump to elite like russel wilson in 2015 though.

Even Randall Cobb had 1000 yards here
Lol the Chiefs, Browns, Titans and Buccs don’t have a better WR Corp than us. The chiefs have Tyreek and some other fast guys, Gallup would be their #2… the Browns I won’t even address them, they aren’t even in the same stratosphere as us - they’re a run 1st team for a reason, the Titans have Julio Jones who is out of his prime and Brown but I would most definitely take our WR Corp over theres (again another run 1st team), and the Buccs have talent but aren’t the same without Gronk and they’d trade their whole WR Corp for ours in a heartbeat.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I think we 2 TEs are more important than our Receivers,read the strum article on how dominant we are in 12 personnel.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jerry Rice ran a 4.58 at the combine. In REAL life, he toasted most CBs.. would have field days against the Cowboys. 40 times are overrated..
I don’t recall him having Many field days against us when he played