The Referee for tomorrows game

Creeper

Reaction score
I think the question is how many with they call on Dallas? Is this going to be another 10+ penalty game for Dallas? Nothing hurts this offense like penalties.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Holding on Washington and Parsons will be able to sack the qb.
:muttley: Will Libra in Virgo help also?
We playing another dog who has no appetite to win this game.
And yet we still hope the refs will once again clear the road for another win?
Amazing.............

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sad this day and age so much attention is being paid to who is referring the games.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Commanders have 3 DBs and a DL out. I think this game gets away from them quickly.

LBPick

Reaction score
Micah really needs to work on selling the holds especially when the opponents hands are in/near his face, twist that head and get a facemask call at least.
That’s the whole issue, Micah doesn’t sell the calls like Fletcher Cox and his pirouettes.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think that it goes beyond fair and balanced for some of them. The phantom "tripping" call shows an alarming level of incompetence.

I also think there's a groupthink mentality that the Cowboys "undisciplined" team must surely be committing penalties, therefore the high number of subjective calls we see every week

Conversely, "historically disciplined" teams like the Steelers, Packers and Patriots get the benefit of the doubt and almost never get calls against them in critical times of the game like Us and the Raiders are.....it's been tolerated and accepted.

"Incompetance" you say.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Let's give them no reason to conspire... Push the ball down Riveras throat on his way out

erod

Reaction score
We got away with a LOT of holding calls last week to be fair.