The Research Cold Case Team

timb2

Reaction score
We have a lot of bright people here. I thought we could go over strange mysteries. Like who you think Jack The Ripper was,Zodiac,DB Cooper.,JFK 's Assassination,etc.Even on going cases right now what your thoughts are.

I am curious on a lot of theories

timb2

Reaction score
I am curious on Ghislaine Maxwell. When asked what Citizenship she held she said English,American,and TerraMar?

Looked up TerraMar Project which she founded and she folded the company when Jeffrey Epstein was arrested in 2019. A Environmental cause for discovery of oceans. Maxwell could pilot a submarine
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_TerraMar_Project

cowboyec

Reaction score
i think d.b. cooper was a gov agent.
either fbi or some other agency.
he either went rogue or it was a covert operation...a test.
there were alot of sky jackings and maybe this was a type of test or operation to probe their readiness.

timb2

Reaction score
On the Zodiac,I think it was Ross Sullivan. He worked at the Cal Riverside library where the female victim died in 1966 . Zodiac references this later. Sullivan moved to near San Francisco in 1967 when Zodiac showed up. He went to mental institutions for bi- polar and schizophrenia Lived near where the cab driver died.. He came a prime suspect 74-75 Last letter written in 74. He died in 1977. He also studied Cryptology.
He also is a dead ringer for the sketch.

Last edited by a moderator:

timb2

Reaction score
Ross Sullivan & Zodiac drawing
zodiac-ross-sullivan.jpg

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't think DB Cooper died when he jumped out of that plane although I cannot explain the money that was found in a creek out there. Could be some of it fell out of his bag as he jumped out of the plane.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i believe the jfk asassination was a coup orchestrated by criminal elements of our gov.
cia carried out the dirty work...fbi locked up the investigative parts allowing the rats to escape back into the shadows.
oswald was the fall guy...one of the shooters but not the lone shooter.
he may have been a patsy but he's no innocent angel either.
i believe there were multiple shooters.

timb2

Reaction score
i believe the jfk asassination was a coup orchestrated by criminal elements of our gov.
cia carried out the dirty work...fbi locked up the investigative parts allowing the rats to escape back into the shadows.
:hammer::hammer:

timb2

Reaction score

I believe Oswald was the fall Guy. I believe CIA set up Oswald who I believe was working undercover. Oswald didn't realize it until JFK was killed he was set up as a patsy.

Oswald had 2 brothers in the military one in Naval Intelligence. Oswald knew David Ferrie from the Civil Air Patrol when he was 15. Civil Air Patrol just happen to be created by DH Byrd the owner of the Texas School Book Depository and was LBJ's friend. Where Byrd was in charge of LBJ's Presidential Library.

Oswald was most likely in the CIA's Defectors Program. Act like you hate America but really you are a spy for the USA.

Last edited:

Hardline

Reaction score
Oswald was definitely a shooter in the Texas schoolbook depository building but he didn't fire the kill shot. That came from the front. And that's not a conspiracy theory. Ballistic Science proves that. Heads don't explode going backwards from a backwards entrance wound .
As far as Jack The Ripper goes
All those murdered prostitutes stabbing and cutting wounds line up with symbolic Scottish Rite Freemason initiation rituals.

timb2

Reaction score
Oswald was definitely a shooter in the Texas schoolbook depository building but he didn't fire the kill shot. That came from the front. And that's not a conspiracy theory. Ballistic Science proves that. Heads don't explode going backwards from a backwards entrance wound .
As far as Jack The Ripper goes
All those murdered prostitutes stabbing and cutting wounds line up with symbolic Scottish Rite Freemason initiation rituals.
Oswald was seen 5 minutes before the shooting in the 2nd floor break room and 90 seconds after the shooting in the 2nd floor breakroom

HungryLion

Reaction score
On the Zodiac,I think it was Ross Sullivan. He worked at the Cal Riverside library where the female victim died in 1966 . Zodiac references this later. Sullivan moved to near San Francisco in 1967 when Zodiac showed up. He went to mental institutions for bi- polar and schizophrenia Lived near where the cab driver died.. He came a prime suspect 74-75 Last letter written in 74. He died in 1977. He also studied Cryptology.
He also is a dead ringer for the sketch.

Ross Sullivan is a solid zodiac suspect.

Have you heard the theories on Ted Kascznski,
The unabomber, also being zodiac?

math genius who was good at ciphers.

happened to move to the California area right around the time the zodiac killings started.

He was a serial killer

As the unabomber he liked to send letters to the newspapers taunting them and the police. Including some of the same ones zodiac sent letters to.

during the lake berryessa Murder. The surviving witness said the zodiac claimed to be escaping
A prison from “deer lodge Montana”

well a few weeks before that killing. Ted and his brother drove across country and went through deer lodge Montana.

the zodiac symbol is very similar to the unabomber symbol……. A circle with crossed lines in the middle.

the zodiac killer was said to be wearing a black hood with rectangular eye slits during the lake berryessa killing. When Ted was arrested. They found a black hood with rectangular eye slits.

https://zodiackillersite.com/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=938

Towards the end of the zodiac letters. The zodiac referred more and more
To using bombs to kill people……. The unabomber used bombs to kill people.

Ross and Ted are the two POI’s I think have the best chance of being Zodiac.

timb2

Reaction score
John McAfee dies, next day that building collapses in Florida. His son had an office in that building

timb2

Reaction score
i think d.b. cooper was a gov agent.
either fbi or some other agency.
he either went rogue or it was a covert operation...a test.
there were alot of sky jackings and maybe this was a type of test or operation to probe their readiness.
DB Cooper I always thought it was the guy who went to prison arrested on the 2nd highjacking Richard McCoy. Even though the flight attendant said it wasn't him. Looks like the sketch,former military,same MO... I believe DB Cooper lost the money in the jump.

636685617491270150-mccoy-AP-7204090174.jpg

cowboyec

Reaction score
DB Cooper I always thought it was the guy who went to prison arrested on the 2nd highjacking Richard McCoy. Even though the flight attendant said it wasn't him. Looks like the sketch,former military,same MO... I believe DB Cooper lost the money in the jump.

636685617491270150-mccoy-AP-7204090174.jpg
hair matches.
and military back-ground.
interesting.

Last edited:

timb2

Reaction score
Isn't it strange how they want everyone overthink DB Cooper & The Zodiac,but not the JFK Assassination.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Isn't it strange how they want everyone overthink DB Cooper & The Zodiac,but not the JFK Assassination.

Idk man. I would think a lot of people question the JFK assassination still to this day.

What about Lymes disease. That’s one that always intrigues me.