Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Harvey Martin and Charles Haley.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Roger was my fave, but my pick is Romo, because IMHO, that guy always got the poopy end of the stick. He was a better QB than Eli, who’s got two rings and will probably get in the HOF, while Romo won’t. Number 9 also took some brutal hits that Goat Boy Tom never had to endure. I once saw Brady get knocked over by a slap on the back, got a flag and a huge first down that set up a score to win. That same week, I saw Romo get sandwiched between two defenders, but not a peep from the refs. I was actually surprised he got up!
Outstanding post.

I have always felt the exact same way.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Bill Parcells. Only Head Coach we ever had who was also a Coach in his press conferences. Loved listening to his thoughts, recommendations and stories. Every PC was a joy to listen to. Wasn't just the Sunday game day I look forwarded to.

shabazz

Reaction score
Hard to pick one when so many are missed....

tumblr_oh0bvz4KPu1qm9rypo1_1280.jpg

:starspin:

all the backwards hats are triggering me……

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
60 seconds
Possession
Down by 7 points or less
Staubach

I’ve never seen another pro athlete do so much to will other players to greatness. How many HOF-ers played with him?

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
justin beriault not sure if he officially retired though

js66

Reaction score
Marion Barber - RIP, loved having a real smash mouth RB. Marshawn Lynch like. He just ran so hard, but it may have cost him his life :(
Jason Witten - There have been others on the team but when people asked me why I was a Cowboys fan one of the guys I would mention was Jason Witten, NFL man of the year. HOF'er and tremendous person off the field. The giants had jerks like Brandon Jacobs... we had Jason Witten.

quickccc

Reaction score
Those of us who witnessed the Pozderac experiment will never forget it. :facepalm:

was Poz so hated and despised for his constant penalties or for the whiff block that ended the season for Danny White ..?

Poor guy was so distraught, he immediately retired from the NFL at season's end.

quickccc

Reaction score
Michael Irvin .. bar none... he wasn't just extraordinary on the playing field, but he was also extraordinary as an inspirational team leader.

Teammates fed off his vocal and physical energy and tireless work ethic.
Darryl Johnston said in a document that when the team was experiencing a lull and slump, it was Irvin that was able to motivate, spearheaded and revved up the team.
And he's as essential a character as they come.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
As much as this team could use a great DT, I'd have to go along with Bob Lilly!:thumbup:

starfan1

Reaction score
Tex Schramm and or Bum Bright oh you said player. Roger the best QB in dallas history