The Road To Thugz Mansion

Hoods

Reaction score
This is a dedication to my favorite artist, Tupac Shakur. It's my first non-sports related wallpaper, and hands down, my favorite graphic ever. I spent hours working on it while listening to 2Pac for inspiration. As a matter of fact, I stayed up until 4am working on it (my birthday morning).

trtothugzm.jpg

The halo was made from scratch and the wing photo manipulation was done myself. The road with the stars and "twinkles" in it represents the road to thugz mansion; heaven. I was going to add gates or a mansion at the end of the road, however, in the song "Thugz Mansion", Tupac raps about how he "wonders" if there's a place like so. Considering that, I decided that it would be better to just have a path as no one knows what's after our lives. Tupac is in the sky as an angel, and below him is the city he lived in for the greater part of life, and the city he grew his "Westside" reputation and love from (Los Angeles).

I hope you guys enjoy it, I'm real proud of it. Comments?

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
Very Nice, Pac was my all-time fav.

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v661/payton34smith22/Gifavs/rip3_1_5B15D.gif

Letemburn

Reaction score
Wow just wow, debating between this or the Defenders of Dallas wall. 2Pac was by far the greatest of all time and will always be. No one can top the way he reached people, or all those cold chills his music sends down your spine.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
burn, i have the defenders of dallas as my wall too, that is the best one ive ever seen. this one is really really well made, i just never have cared for rap like that.

Hoods

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments everyone. Seriously, it's great when people spend some time to offer good suggestions and compliments. It keeps me going.

By the way, I intentionally spelled "thugs" wrong. Tupac spells it "Thugz" in his song (Thugz Mansion). Thanks for looking out though.

Glad everyone else liked the Defenders of Dallas wall, too.