The Rock vs Eagles fans

ksadler1

Reaction score
I get the fans disgust. I feel the same sitting through one of his movies or listening to him call himself "the Rock" all the time.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Can the rock ever play in a movie where he's not acting strong, like can he play a movie where he's a gynecologist or something!

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Can the rock ever play in a movie where he's not acting strong, like can he play a movie where he's a gynecologist or something!
Fighting with my family
Get smart
Tooth fairy

But i understand your point.
As most actors in Hollywood do, you find the role which fits you most (sells tickets) and then ride the wave.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Fighting with my family
Get smart
Tooth fairy

But i understand your point.
As most actors in Hollywood do, you find the role which fits you most (sells tickets) and then ride the wave.
thanks, he's just always doing something strong, it gets old. Yes we know you're big and powerful, and can always pick up 3 buildings with one hand, but dang!!

John813

Reaction score
Why would he change his shtick if it's making him a boatload of money?
He's a successful one trick pony.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
I've always liked the Rock...in wrestling. He is one of the all-time wooden actors in the history of cinema. I have no idea how this dude commands the cash he gets for a role. If he's in a movie, you know you gotta stay away from it. At least do a horror movie or something.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I've always liked the Rock...in wrestling. He is one of the all-time wooden actors in the history of cinema. I have no idea how this dude commands the cash he gets for a role. If he's in a movie, you know you gotta stay away from it. At least do a horror movie or something.
loool

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
:lmao2:

giphy.gif

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
The Rock actually specifically requires certain things in his movies, he calls it his “brand.” Thats why most of his characters are very similar.

“When people go see a Rock movie, they know exactly what they’re going to get.” To the point he’ll reject plot events and rewrite scripts to make sure it’s Rock-approved content. Rampage spoilers:

https://collider.com/rampage-original-ending-dwayne-johnson/#images

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
thanks, he's just always doing something strong, it gets old. Yes we know you're big and powerful, and can always pick up 3 buildings with one hand, but dang!!
Sounds like you’re jealous. He’s a good dude so why do you have to attack him?

Hardline

Reaction score
There is something The Pebble did in 2020 that's coming back to haunt him now.
Buyers remorse.