The same old, everything

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I think McCarthy needs to take over the offense and like NOW. Also, our defense is in trouble. The only thing I liked was Diggs and Aldon Smith. The rest of these turkeys need to man up. And where was our fat DT?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Don't give up too soon.

This forum has invested a lot of time and energy into the theory that Jason Garrett was the sole problem with this team. Every single time we lost a game this forum told us it was his fault we lost. We even have a list of theories of how he had been sabotaging the offense because he was jealous of Kellen Moore.

Don't throw all that hard work away just yet.
10 years dude, was enough.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i wouldn't hate it if McCarthy took over play-call duties.
this is why im a fan of scorched earth when a change is made at head coach.
no remnant left of what was before.
if this happens vs atlanta...pull the plug on kellen Big Mc...and call'm yourself.

Dre11

Reaction score
Emotionally, I want to have the same position you do. But I’m not ready to jump ship yet.

Under Garrett the game would have been out of reach by halftime. We were leading at the half.

The defensive pieces are better than years past, but they are not playing as a cohesive unit. The run defense has me concerned. Might need to trade for another fire plug in the middle. IDK yet.

McCarthy will take over play calling soon if we don’t start winning. Kellen Moore still learning on the job.

we blew the Rams out last season...lol they basically ran the same game plan they ran all three games against us.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I just want to know how a team can screen pass us to death. The Andy Reid Eagles used to do it to us too and it would drive me bonkers. Rams were running the same plays over and over again
Yep felt like I was in the Twilight Zone . It like all new players , new coach and we are still being screened to death .
Recurring nightmare

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Emotionally, I want to have the same position you do. But I’m not ready to jump ship yet.

Under Garrett the game would have been out of reach by halftime. We were leading at the half.

The defensive pieces are better than years past, but they are not playing as a cohesive unit. The run defense has me concerned. Might need to trade for another fire plug in the middle. IDK yet.

McCarthy will take over play calling soon if we don’t start winning. Kellen Moore still learning on the job.

That and COVID has had a huge impact on training camp and practices as well as new coaching staff....the first 3 games will be favored by seasoned veteran teams with continuity at key positions

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Don't give up too soon.

This forum has invested a lot of time and energy into the theory that Jason Garrett was the sole problem with this team. Every single time we lost a game this forum told us it was his fault we lost. We even have a list of theories of how he had been sabotaging the offense because he was jealous of Kellen Moore.

Don't throw all that hard work away just yet.
soon we will be blaming Rowdy

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
nah new staff full of injurys and new players 6 is better..so mid season ill start judging.

i mean lets remember Garett has 10 years so MM gets 4 games are you high? odd offseason no PS no real OTA pr MC, new staff full of new faces and injuries'..we went 3-5 one year and then 7-1 downs the stretch, its not how you start its how you finish..in this case gelling and adjustments are needed and that takes time..

I'll judge after 3-4, you can do 5-6...

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
We have changed coaches and coordinators and players. And it never changes.Ever. Jerry has created a toxic environment we will never get out from under. No one will succeed here. The Cowboys are a brand first and foremost. Winning games is secondary.

Dallas still lives off its rich history from the 60-90s.Since Jerry took over full time GM, he has flushed our reputation in terms of winning down the drain. Dallas is still polarizing and popular but that is about it. They are losers on the field.

We have seen teams like the Niners just in the last decade rise to the top from the bottoms they were in. Strip it completely down and rise back to the top for 2 Super Bowl berths in the same decade with 2 different teams and staffs. Meanwhile, we are still looking for our first divisional win in 26 years.

Just another reason why I have the attitude I do, Jerry is still the owner and general manager. If this team succeeds it will be in spite of Jones, not because of Jones...

75boyz

Reaction score
We have changed coaches and coordinators and players. And it never changes.Ever. Jerry has created a toxic environment we will never get out from under. No one will succeed here. The Cowboys are a brand first and foremost. Winning games is secondary.

Dallas still lives off its rich history from the 60-90s.Since Jerry took over full time GM, he has flushed our reputation in terms of winning down the drain. Dallas is still polarizing and popular but that is about it. They are losers on the field.

We have seen teams like the Niners just in the last decade rise to the top from the bottoms they were in. Strip it completely down and rise back to the top for 2 Super Bowl berths in the same decade with 2 different teams and staffs. Meanwhile, we are still looking for our first divisional win in 26 years.

Ring of Honor, if not Hall of Fame level post. Great job bro.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Pretty sad when Mickey Spagnola agrees with what I said, about same old same old, he stole my post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:p