The Seahawks are releasing S Jamal Adams and Quandre Diggs Per Tom Pelissero

rambo2

Reaction score
and? its not like Dallas would go after either.

Also i personally dont know if they are good enough to sign, but my pre judgement is, players are going to be released, Dallas wont be signing everyone. The good players we pass on, the ones we need we pass on, and we only look for bargin bin players.
They should get upgrades at linebacker and dtackle and maybe running back.

John813

Reaction score
I'm not going to say I've watched his career heavily, but wasn't he considered a very good box safety/blitzer?

Maybe if our DC was Steve Spags or another blitz happy coordinator I could see the point in signing him but IMO this team is good at safeties who are better closer to the LOS

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I remember the entire forum was wanting Dallas to make that trade to the Jets (including me). Just goes to show you what a crapshoot it is in the NFL.......trade, sign, or draft.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Jamal Adams is a guy I'd say taker a look at because he will be cheap just to see someone give him a big pay day.
Can he be more of a linebacker? His movement skills aren't great right? But put him closer to the LOS .... maybe.

Not saying he is an all in one answer but perhaps part of the puzzle.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Can he be more of a linebacker? His movement skills aren't great right? But put him closer to the LOS .... maybe.

Not saying he is an all in one answer but perhaps part of the puzzle.
Man he’s bad I don’t know if it was injury or what. But I see it the same way. Maybe he can be a piece. Prove it deal.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Also goes to show we would be worse GMs then Jerry lol.
Well that argument is flawed though. We often reach the correct conclusions without the true facts and an army of people feeding us the information. This organization seems to look for & fall in love with the obviously wrong answer.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Lots of big name Safeties getting released.

Is this just a coincidence? or is it a trend indicating that teams are re-evaluating the positional value?

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
The safety needy Eagles will have plenty to choose from with their deep pockets.