The Seahawks have had the Eagles number

Pass2Run

Reaction score
In addition to helping the Cowboys, I want to Seahawks to win just for the impending meltdown of the Eagles. Can you imagine all the talk shows if they were to lose 3 in a row?
What's crazy is they play the Giants twice in two weeks, which is kind of like two gimme wins in two weeks. But, hey, maybe the Giants buck up and win one. Or maybe the Cardinals pull one out like they did against us. Doubtful, though. So I think our best bet is the Seahawks. I believe they need to win to stay in the hunt.. Or are they totally out of the running?

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They do have the home field advantage as well as Eagles traveling across country after a late night Sunday game. Hopefully things swing our way and they lose. Won't matter if we don't handle the Bills though.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
What's crazy is they play the Giants twice in two weeks, which is kind of like two gimme wins in two weeks. But, hey, maybe the Giants buck up and win one. Or maybe the Cardinals pull one out like they did against us. Doubtful, though. So I think our best bet is the Seahawks. I believe they need to win to stay in the hunt.. Or are they totally out of the running?
They are in a pack tied at 6-7 for that last spot, with the Packers currently having the advantage, and only a game back of the Vikings. The Seahawks might can make it even if they lose (depending on how the other teams do), but greatly enhance their chances with a victory.

Flamma

Reaction score
Don't count the Giants out just yet. The game at Meth Life stadium might be closer than a lot of people think. That fanbase and team are rejuvenated due to the QB. This is a team that almost beat Buffalo. Lets hope they beat the Saints and go into the Eagles game on a 4 game win streak. At the very least we'll see a highly motivated team playing the Eagles. That's all we can ask for.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
They do have the home field advantage as well as Eagles traveling across country after a late night Sunday game. Hopefully things swing our way and they lose. Won't matter if we don't handle the Bills though.
Wouldn’t an AFC loss weigh less in tiebreaker scenarios?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Hurts has never played Seattle. IIRC the last couple of those losses are on Wentz.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
The most recent matchup was November 2020… the oldest was in 2011. You really can’t cull anything from this streak - a reasonable gambler would forget he ever heard any of it.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Jets had NEVER beaten the Eagles.

Ever.

Then....they did.

Each season is a new group of people.

Sometimes....if u flip a quarter...u might get 6 heads in a row. But the 7th flip, is still a 50/50 prospect, and the previous 6 flips have no bearing on the 7th flip.