The season is over...

Punkabilly56

Reaction score
Wake up, people. The season is over. Kaput. Fini. There will be no playoffs. Don't even mention Superbowl. Start thinking about the draft.
:(

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
Punkabilly56;2364425 said:
Wake up, people. The season is over. Kaput. Fini. There will be no playoffs. Don't even mention Superbowl. Start thinking about the draft.
lol Thats not the attitude that won WWII. Lets see how we do against the Giants. I truly feel like the way we play them in those two games will dictate the outcome of our division. It's just a tad early to be throwing the towel in.

Vertigo_17

Reaction score
step away from the ledge. we have issues, but last time I checked we do still have 9 games left to play (unless you are advocating forfeiting those).

TheGoat73

Reaction score

can I have your tickets?

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score

Super Bowl.

:eekmouse:

utrunner07

Reaction score
Don't even mention Superbowl. Start thinking about the draft.

Considering what we just did to our draft...I would prefer not too.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Don't worry. Our braintrust will save us.

capt.31e9fa3cba024e68ae199e7f4d6e83a3.on_football_crumbling_cowboys_ny163.jpg

Boysboy

Reaction score
This season looks very bleak now, I agree.

However-we're not even 1/2 way into it yet. There's still tons of football left, and you just never know. Look at all those teams(not just the Giants, Colts, and Pitt) that turned it around late in the year in the last 3 years. At one pt in the season, they were as good as dead. The next, they looked like big-time contenders.

No-not trying to imply that we fit this bill, but especially considering what happened to a number of teams the last 3 years, there's no reason to give up hope.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Romo still gives us hope.

He got us to the playoffs before in Parcells final year when every playoff door was closing in our faces.

When we get Romo back I think we will need to go 7-0 or 6-1 down the stretch.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
utrunner07;2364527 said:
Yes we ruined our draft. We have like 11 picks or something like that in next years draft but because we traded one 1st round draft pick our draft is ruined. Please.:bang2:

Boysboy

Reaction score
utrunner07;2364527 said:

What if our 2nd rounder turns out to be a high one when all is said and done? Who knows? We could either trade into the 1st round with one of our many latter round picks, or OTOH, you saw how rich the talent was in last year's draft...we could very well still select a very talented player in the 2nd.

Honestly-not worried about the draft too much as we're stacked with picks anyways. We could very well get some steals in the 2nd day.

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
CATCH17;2364537 said:
Romo still gives us hope.

He got us to the playoffs before in Parcells final year when every playoff door was closing in our faces.

When we get Romo back I think we will need to go 7-0 or 6-1 down the stretch.
I think we still need to one at the very least one of our next two games. And we really can not afford to loose to the giants. That is a must win game so we have a chance to control our own destiny.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
ABQcowboyJR;2364548 said:
I think we still need to one at the very least one of our next two games. And we really can not afford to loose to the giants. That is a must win game so we have a chance to control our own destiny.

I cant see us winning either of our next 2 games.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
i dont know where you came from punkabilly but go back to where ever it is you came from. This forum has enough debby downers

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Vertigo_17;2364450 said:
step away from the ledge. we have issues, but last time I checked we do still have 9 games left to play (unless you are advocating forfeiting those).

Come on man... you dont advise EVERYONE to step away from the ledge. :laugh2:

TEUFELI

Reaction score

Agree, I have seen all I need to from this team. Everyone has heard the whole "adversity doesnt build character...it reveals it" over the last few weeks.

Well.....we keep having adversity every week, so i keep waiting to see if there is any "character" on this team to reveal. Regrettably there is not, just a lot of quit. To post this doesn't make me happy, in fact it makes me sick, but it is true.

Unfortunately, the draft is so much more fun with a #1, but I am sure Jerry will trade like 3 of our 293 2009 picks to get us back in there...it just makes looking at mock drafts a lot less fun since we dont know what jerry has in mind.