The Simple Draft Game

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OK, round 1 is in the books and if you selected G or T, you got the first one.

I am not sure if that was by design or default because those WR's and other OL came off the board fast.

I think a lot of these pundits were dumping their 1st round mocks last night. Man, that was some fun. The look on Mike Greenberg's face at the end was hilarious. He had whiplash form keeping his eye on the pick is in sign and they didn't have time to find out details about the trades.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
OK, round 1 is in the books and if you selected G or T, you got the first one.

I am not sure if that was by design or default because those WR's and other OL came off the board fast.

I think a lot of these pundits were dumping their 1st round mocks last night. Man, that was some fun. The look on Mike Greenberg's face at the end was hilarious. He had whiplash form keeping his eye on the pick is in sign and they didn't have time to find out details about the trades.
Did I win yet?

12+88=7

Reaction score
CowboyMort hit on the first four, for 20 points.

I think he won.

I got 15 points.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboyMort 20
12+88=7, DFWJC, csiri 15
MonsterD, john van brocklin, Doomsday101, BobHaze, Verdammung, Cowpolk, Hawkeye19, Creeper 10
cowboyec, Oz-of-Cowboy-Country, Flamma, Vegas_Cowboy, jrumann59, CouchCoach 5
Jake, Uncle Rico 0

Mort nailed the first 4 picks and several of us were close, if you don't count we got them out of order because of an uncooperative GM

Jake did not take the game seriously and therefore he will not be taking the home version of the game home, Uncle Rico will.

Thanks for playing and I must find a way to get better at my own damn games. At least I have the consolation of knowing had they picked my way, it would have been a Gonzo draft.