The simple solution to the Garrett problem; Garrett steps down

Dracula

Reaction score
Regardless whether the Cowboys are currently, in first place, it's just a matter of time before they're not. The season is over, it is gone. If the Cowboys want to see what Kris Richard can do, now is the perfect time to move him to HC. The coaching staff and their systems would still be ,in place, and that would allow an orderly transition. If Richard can't light a fire over the remainder of the season, then go look for someone else.

Jones, and you can pick your reason, has stood behind Garrett. Garrett should give Jones a face saving out. If his ego or whatever can't let him, then screw him. I hope the media burns him at the stake. He deserves it.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Who the heck would ever hire a head coach who stepped down when things got tough?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Now or later doesn't matter. There is not a HC on this team. If the coaches who are 100% in control of their X's and O's don't change it will be more of the same.

JayFord

Reaction score
You know the next coach may be worst

but we’ve seen what we got in Garrett

we actually seen it back in 2008 he wasnt the guy

However he leaves is fine with me dismissed, resign, whatever

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You have to admit that we are only in first place because the rest of the NFC East is horrible. Tell me a year that our record would get you in the playoffs except this one. We are in the hunt for a playoff game but only because the NFC is historically bad. oh and with JG we are VERY likely to miss the playoffs even in a horrible division.
That doesn't matter, the system to get into the playoffs is what it is. One team from each division... for the NFC East, that's the Cowboys for now. Still should not want Garrett to step down until the team has lost the division race.