The singing protective

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Some of you here probably would be more interested in the 30 second commercial jingle version... ;)

The singing protective
By JACQUI THORNTON
Health Editor

A SCIENTIST has come up with a musical condom that gets louder as the sex gets more vigorous.

The singing protective is designed to be a laugh for couples who want to make their own sweet music, says Ukrainian inventor Dr Grigoriy Chausovskiy.

Different lovemaking positions determine what tune is played by the condom, which also works like a normal contraceptive.

The rubber has tiny sensors connected to a mini electronic device that produces the sounds.

“But there is no danger of being electrocuted,” said Dr Chausovskiy, who has teamed up with a manufacturer to export the condoms to Britain.

They will cost about 20 per cent more than normal condoms. “But people will pay for the extra stimulation,” he said.​

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
trickblue said:
Some of you here probably would be more interested in the 30 second commercial jingle version... ;)

The singing protective
By JACQUI THORNTON
Health Editor

A SCIENTIST has come up with a musical condom that gets louder as the sex gets more vigorous.

The singing protective is designed to be a laugh for couples who want to make their own sweet music, says Ukrainian inventor Dr Grigoriy Chausovskiy.

Different lovemaking positions determine what tune is played by the condom, which also works like a normal contraceptive.

The rubber has tiny sensors connected to a mini electronic device that produces the sounds.

“But there is no danger of being electrocuted,” said Dr Chausovskiy, who has teamed up with a manufacturer to export the condoms to Britain.

They will cost about 20 per cent more than normal condoms. “But people will pay for the extra stimulation,” he said.​

Cool but do they come in magnums ;)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, I guess you guys need all the help you can get to give that extra stimulation.

trickblue

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Well, I guess you guys need all the help you can get to give that extra stimulation.

ummm... what's your favorite song WG? :D

j/k of course!

I wonder if you can request custom tunes?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
I wonder if you can request custom tunes?
I was thinking the same thing. I'd love to give those to friends as a gag gift.

trickblue

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
I was thinking the same thing. I'd love to give those to friends as a gag gift.

Bohemian Rhapsody...
Stairway to Heaven...
Rapper's Delight...
Short People... :D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
trickblue said:
Bohemian Rhapsody...
Stairway to Heaven...
Rapper's Delight...
In your case a tv commercial jingle.....no sense in wasting more than 30 seconds :D

trickblue

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
In your case a tv commercial jingle.....no sense in wasting more than 30 seconds :D

Geez... I already covered that in the opening post... when I said "some of you here" I meant "Yeagermeister"... sometimes you just can't be nice to some people... :rolleyes:

That being said... you may want to use the jingle to Brylcream... "A little dab'll do ya"... :D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
Bohemian Rhapsody...
Stairway to Heaven...
Rapper's Delight...
lmao...that's funny...

how bout these...

Me So Horny...
Walk this Way
I'm too sexy...(can't remember the name)
Back that thang up....
Tootsie Roll...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
trickblue said:
Geez... I already covered that in the opening post... when I said "some of you here" I meant "Yeagermeister"... sometimes you just can't be nice to some people... :rolleyes:

That being said... you may want to use the jingle to Brylcream... "A little dab'll do ya"... :D
I need the live extended version of Free Bird ;)

Reaction score
Why beat around the bush.... ~insert sniker smiley here~... I want mine to be equipped w/ The Beatles: "Why Don't We Do It In The Road", or Buffet's: "Why Don't We Get Drunk, And Screw"