The smell of fresh cash

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Jerry knows of what he speaks.

http://img410.*************/img410/2627/77731104ix0.jpg

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
i hate fake-girl cowboy fans. where was she 5-6 years ago when we REALLY blew chunks? probably not even watching football.

superpunk

Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;1750372 said:
i hate fake-girl cowboy fans. where was she 5-6 years ago when we REALLY blew chunks? probably not even watching football.

Sounds like you've caught a touch of the gay.

And that's ok.

EastDallasCowboy

Reaction score
Dude, it's a chick.

They're generally exempt from the bandwagon fan rules, since as a general rule they're fickle on anything.....it's in their nature.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
EastDallasCowboy;1750383 said:
Dude, it's a chick.

They're generally exempt from the bandwagon fan rules, since as a general rule they're fickle on anything.....it's in their nature.

I agree with this statement.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Eddie;1750391 said:
Why do we worry about bandwagons?

I agree. Bandwagon fans will never feel the same satisfaction of those who have suffered with the team during bad times.

Woods

Reaction score
Well, I'm assuming she did this at the Philly game and that would at least take some balls . . . . errrr . . . . guts, I mean.

Next_years_Champs

Reaction score
Eddie;1750391 said:
Why do we worry about bandwagons?

I don't I've been a fan since 1960 and have seen a few bandwagons. It just makes for more people willing to talk about the Cowboys IMO. Hey I say get on board, and who could blame a single girl for liking Tony especially with 67.5 mil contract in the bank.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
its not bandwagoners in general that I get mad about. its the fake women fans that only show up when were a good team with their Romo jerseys on.

I was at the Rams game and a lady had a jersey she made online of Roy Williams, but the name on the back was "Roy." And when people asked her about it she replied, "I thought they only put their first names on the back, I should have just gotten a Tony jersey..." ***? And then she fell asleep in her seat at the end of the second quarter and stayed asleep for the rest of the game. That could have been a real Cowboys fan ticket and could have really enjoyed the game.

I think Texas Stadium has too many of these fans at the games all the time and thats one reason why our crowd is so silent.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Woods;1750396 said:
Well, I'm assuming she did this at the Philly game and that would at least take some balls . . . . errrr . . . . guts, I mean.

True. She is proudly displaying the team colors in enemy territory not many bandwagon fans would do that. However her boyfriend or husband probably got his butt kicked by the mob they call Philly fans. :laugh2:

ilovejerry

Reaction score

I agree, There annoying as all hell with here screaming and big toilets. when I'm trying to watch the game. Get them back in the kitchen and in the bedroom. isn't anything safe anymore. I'm a caveman and damn proud!!!!

ilovejerry

Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;1750401 said:
its not bandwagoners in general that I get mad about. its the fake women fans that only show up when were a good team with their Romo jerseys on.

I was at the Rams game and a lady had a jersey she made online of Roy Williams, but the name on the back was "Roy." And when people asked her about it she replied, "I thought they only put their first names on the back, I should have just gotten a Tony jersey..." ***? And then she fell asleep in her seat at the end of the second quarter and stayed asleep for the rest of the game. That could have been a real Cowboys fan ticket and could have really enjoyed the game.

I think Texas Stadium has too many of these fans at the games all the time and thats one reason why our crowd is so silent.

Hallehluya brother :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk;1750381 said:
Sounds like you've caught a touch of the gay.

And that's ok.

:laugh2:

Or...

heman.jpg

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1750402 said:
True. She is proudly displaying the team colors in enemy territory not many bandwagon fans would do that. However her boyfriend or husband probably got his butt kicked by the mob they call Philly fans. :laugh2:

No... they didnt bother me. :D

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
im NOT against women. Its the FAKE-women-fans. I do realize there are girls out there with more knowledge about the Cowboys, etc. than I have; and thats great, yadda yadda...

But the fake ones out there that always get on TV with their Romo signs and stuff, theyre the worst fake fans. It makes our fanbase look worse and theyre the ones sleeping by second quarter asking, "what does it mean to get a first down?" Go home and give your ticket to a REAL fan, that finally gets to see a GOOD Cowboys team after just watching 10+ years of the worst assembled Dallas teams in our history.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
She's wearing her Cowboys stuff in Philadelphia. This is easily determined by the fact she knows Romo's contract amount and he's only played one game.

The question I ask is would you?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score

Maybe it wasn't about blowing chunks and about not wanting Q-Car. :laugh2:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;1750423 said:
im NOT against women. Its the FAKE-women-fans. I do realize there are girls out there with more knowledge about the Cowboys, etc. than I have; and thats great, yadda yadda...

But the fake ones out there that always get on TV with their Romo signs and stuff, theyre the worst fake fans. It makes our fanbase look worse and theyre the ones sleeping by second quarter asking, "what does it mean to get a first down?" Go home and give your ticket to a REAL fan, that finally gets to see a GOOD Cowboys team after just watching 10+ years of the worst assembled Dallas teams in our history.

Thing is how do you know these are fake fans? Seems you are only assuming. As for her Romo sign he has been the only QB we have had since Troy Aikman who deserved a sign in his honor. :laugh2:

RomoIsBack

Reaction score
hey he got money now there a pretty girl for him