The smell of fresh cash

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
true, for the most part I am assuming, which is stupid of me. But like my example of the Rams game, I do have my reasons to.

Like, im obviously glad we have fans, but I feel like those are the fans that every fanbase wouldnt want to include. Those fake fans should give their tickets to the ones posting in the other thread about not being able to go to ANY games yet.

We all yell, curse, and shout about our team; and feel the pain when we lose; but those fans are the ones sleeping 5 minutes into the game. I dont have respect for those fake fans. And theres all too many of them at the home games.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;1750445 said:
true, for the most part I am assuming, which is stupid of me. But like my example of the Rams game, I do have my reasons to.

Like, im obviously glad we have fans, but I feel like those are the fans that every fanbase wouldnt want to include. Those fake fans should give their tickets to the ones posting in the other thread about not being able to go to ANY games yet.

We all yell, curse, and shout about our team; and feel the pain when we lose; but those fans are the ones sleeping 5 minutes into the game. I dont have respect for those fake fans. And theres all too many of them at the home games.

I agree there are some people who are bandwagon fans but it never has really bother me. I guess I just look at it from the point of view that these fans will not have the same satisfaction that I and almost everyone around here will feel when this team is once again crowned World Champs. If you don’t feel the sting of losing then you really can’t feel the true elation and satisfaction of victory!!!

Eddie

Reaction score

I see your point. I've been a fan for 29 years and have yet to see a Cowboy game.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score

I look at it this way. Her sign is blocking the view of some Eagles fans and she's wearing our colors in their house.

She's good in my book.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Hostile;1750475 said:
I look at it this way. Her sign is blocking the view of some Eagles fans and she's wearing our colors in their house.

She's good in my book.

I see your point but even Philthy fans aren't classless enough to beat up a woman, or are they?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Kilyin;1750500 said:
I see your point but even Philthy fans aren't classless enough to beat up a woman, or are they?
I once read that they would put out their cigarettes on the backs of the Cowboys wives coats.

You tell me.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Now he's pulling in the rival chicks.

http://img253.*************/img253/1579/77730982ej6.jpg

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
bbgun;1750589 said:
Now he's pulling in the rival chicks.

http://img253.*************/img253/1579/77730982ej6.jpg
Now that's just plain funny.

She isn't exactly in the league of the girls he has had his flings with though is she? I wonder if anyone has told her?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;1750602 said:
Now that's just plain funny.

She isn't exactly in the league of the girls he has had his flings with though is she? I wonder if anyone has told her?

I was being generous when I said "chick." Hausfrau is closer to the truth.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
ilovejerry;1750404 said:
I agree, There annoying as all hell with here screaming and big toilets. when I'm trying to watch the game. Get them back in the kitchen and in the bedroom. isn't anything safe anymore. I'm a caveman and damn proud!!!!

Dude...why the big toilet hate?

p.s. Homonyms are totally overrated.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
superpunk;1750381 said:
Sounds like you've caught a touch of the gay.

And that's ok.

HAHAHAHA

Oh daymn that was COM O DEE !! :lmao: