The Song Game (part 2)

cowboyec

Reaction score
big boss man...Elvis...'67 classic...one of his absolute best recordings...w/jerry reed on guitar.

cowboyec

Reaction score
guitar man...Elvis...another timeless classic from '67 w/jerry reed on guitar.

pete026

Reaction score
Working Man. Another REM but pre-Neil Peart. DJ bathroom break single (7 minutes) that got Rush started in the US.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i believe in the man in the sky...Elvis...'60 gosepl track from his first full-length gospel album his hand in mine.

cowboyec

Reaction score
down in the alley...Elvis...'66...excellent track recorded during the how great thou art sessions.

cowboyec

Reaction score
way down...Elvis...'76...recorded in the jungle room @Graceland...one of his greatest recordings...shame he never performed it live...excellent track on moody blue album...his last studio LP.

pete026

Reaction score
Down by the River - CSNY

Musically I like the studio version with Crazy Horse better but the youtube video sound was all scratchy. Saw Neil with Crazy Horse at the Virginia Beach Amphitheatre - what a show!

Last edited:

cowboyec

Reaction score
the sound of your cry...Elvis...'70...beautiful song from the nashville marathon sessions...under-rated single.

cowboyec

Reaction score
you'll think of me...Elvis...'69...great song...flip-side to suspicious minds...also featured on excellent back in memphis album.