The Song Game (part 2)

cowboyec

Reaction score
without love(there is nothing)...Elvis...'69...one helluva track recorded at American Studios...closing song on back in memphis album.
flawless performance.

cowboyec

Reaction score
the first time ever i saw your face...Elvis...'71...single release...bside to an american trilogy...stayed in rotation for Elvis' concerts from '71 thru the end.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
the first time ever i saw your face...Elvis...'71...single release...bside to an american trilogy...stayed in rotation for Elvis' concerts from '71 thru the end.

Oh no.....

Roberta Flack - First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

cowboyec

Reaction score
good time charlie's got the blues...Elvis...'73...one of his best from the stax recordings...from his great good times album.

cowboyec

Reaction score
funny how time slips away...Elvis...'70...beautiful track from the nashville marathon...and a real hi-lite on his immaculate Elvis Country LP...one of his best.

cowboyec

Reaction score
your loves been a long time comin'...Elvis...'73...great song from his sessions at stax...one of the best songs from his excellent promised land LP.

cowboyec

Reaction score
long black limosuine...Elvis...'69...outstanding track...one of his best from his classic album from Elvis in memphis.

GMO415

Reaction score
To ALL my Zone family. That's ever single one of y'all. Much love.

cowboyec

Reaction score
you dont have to say you love me...Elvis...'70...one of his best from the nashville marathon...top 20 hit...and one of the best tunes from his great thats the way it is album.