The Song Game (part 2)

Them

Reaction score
Los Caminos de la Vida - Tropa Vallenata
The Roads of Life

(Take your pick, since both titles work.)

Wish my Spanish wasn't so rusty..
F3Vk3ef.png

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
IN A GADDA DA VIDA- IRON BUTTERFLY
(Originally name IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN...say it fast...lol

Ha-Ha! ya know? I'd dropped about $28 bucks for that (two song ,I think C.D. pressing) just about 10 years ago( i had my local music store special order it,,,they have long since gone country financially) :lmao: it enjoyed a whopping 30 day life expectancy living in my REAL 4X4 DESERT HUNTIN' / GET GONE TRUCK before it succumbed to it's rigorous demands duly required from it,,,I mean like SHEESE, it was like only being blasted thru the 3rd, $400+ stereo I'd installed in that rig,,,er,,,that spilt full bottle of beer seaping down thru the dash on down, is all it takes sometimes,to leave a man in solemn tuneless silence,,, ya knowo_O

Them

Reaction score
Ha-Ha! ya know? I'd dropped about $28 bucks for that (two song ,I think C.D. pressing) just about 10 years ago( i had my local music store special order it,,,they have long since gone country financially) :lmao: it enjoyed a whopping 30 day life expectancy living in my REAL 4X4 DESERT HUNTIN' / GET GONE TRUCK before it succumbed to it's rigorous demands duly required from it,,,I mean like SHEESE, it was like only being blasted thru the 3rd, $400+ stereo I'd installed in that rig,,,er,,,that spilt full bottle of beer seaping down thru the dash on down, is all it takes sometimes,to leave a man in solemn tuneless silence,,, ya knowo_O

.Hear that. ...Makes me wonder, what you missed the most...the stereo or the song?...lol:grin:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score

That's why you burn a copy for use and abuse and general random accidents of mayhem. :thumbup:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
That's why you burn a copy for use and abuse and general random accidents of mayhem. :thumbup:

Ya ,I enjoyed a couple of girlfriends along the way whom of which amongst their obvious attributes, was that C.D. burning / copying capabilities,,, I'd dialed one up and listened to it less than a month ago after when I had shuffled thru a stack and saw it, as I'll refrain from relaying what was hand written in black magic marker opon it though,,,:thumbup:

:lmao: