The Song Game (part 2)

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think we should make this thread work where minor words like "the", "a", "and", "it", "I" etc … aren't allowed as the transition word to the next song. Using those words makes it too easy, requires no thought and really isn't interesting. Trying to match up with the main words in the title is much more interesting and requires more thought.

Anyone agree?

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
I'd love to see him play live, how was the show?
When the other two band members left, and it was just him singing, playing guitar, and kicking the bass drum, that was impressive.

The Who was transcendent. Daltrey only has so many screams left in him, I think, so he carefully chose where to put those in. Townshend's guitar playing has lost nothing, he blew me away. Sounded exactly like the albums, and just as fast. They were both very much into it, as was the crowd. I really wasn't prepared for how good that show was going to be. They're coming back to the states in September for several more dates. I don't know if that's with Reignwolf though.

Them

Reaction score
I think we should make this thread work where minor words like "the", "a", "and", "it", "I" etc … aren't allowed as the transition word to the next song. Using those words makes it too easy, requires no thought and really isn't interesting. Trying to match up with the main words in the title is much more interesting and requires more thought.

Anyone agree?

...NO Comment!...
F3Vk3ef.png

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
...NO Comment!...
F3Vk3ef.png
But wait, this WAS a comment, wasn’t it?

But hey, if the consensus is we want to name the 15,897,356,319,879,114 song titles that contain the word “the”, then the people have spoken.

I guess it can’t be any worse than me counting all of the 15,897,356,319,879,114 songs that have the word “the” in their title. Damn, did that ever take some time!