The spin and he's in! Is there a better receiving corps?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes and TP can house it at any given time. The offense should be more than enough with this defense.
You can never have too much TP in the house!

Last edited:
Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Loving the WR upgrade,,, confused by their OL apathy.

I think they are depending on coaching and development to be the difference. That and a healthy Steele. Martin is a concern now, unfortunately.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

This certainly gave me a lift!
Lamb, Cooks, Gallup.
Formidable blokes.:)

The only hesitation for me is Gallup. We've still got to see whether he's returned to form before saying there's no better receiving corps. I do think it helps that he returns to the third receiver role instead of being relied on as the No. 2.

Reactions: CWR

rambo2

Reaction score
I think they are depending on coaching and development to be the difference. That and a healthy Steele. Martin is a concern now, unfortunately.
Why is Martin a concern? He doesn't need to be out there now.

CWR

Reaction score
Why is Martin a concern? He doesn't need to be out there now.

My concern is him being unhappy with his contract in the first place. If he chooses to hold out its a big blow to the line. I hope it's just posturing and extra time with the family, but who knows?

CWR

Reaction score
The only hesitation for me is Gallup. We've still got to see whether he's returned to form before saying there's no better receiving corps. I do think it helps that he returns to the third receiver role instead of being relied on as the No. 2.

Just from listening to him interview it seems he's much better off this year. I'm a Gallup believer though.