The Stars Have Aligned - Peaking at the Right Time - Greater Things Ahead

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Have we ever have seen our mid-December Cowboys simultaneously in the hunt for #1 seed, Dak (or Romo) as the best QB in the league, a top 5 defense and offense, and Tyron Smith dominating at LT?

This is the year, gang. This team is doing what many of us have long hoped for, peaking at the right time. Buckle up and enjoy the ride.

A big shout out to the Organization for making this rodeo a reality.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Have we ever have seen our mid-December Cowboys simultaneously in the hunt for #1 seed, Dak (or Romo) as the best QB in the league, a top 5 defense and offense, and Tyron Smith dominating at LT?

This is the year, gang. This team is doing what many of us have long hoped for, peaking at the right time. Buckle up and enjoy the ride.

A big shout out to the Organization for making this rodeo a reality.
It sure seems like things are falling into place for Dallas to have every chance at a great playoff run.

Gotta stay healthy these next few weeks and keep picking up steam with some more wins against quality opponents.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah,let's count them chickens before they hatch.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
I don't know about peaking at the right time. That's something you can only say if you're playing your best ball deep in the playoffs, in my opinion.

The team will be battle-tested with the stretch we have coming, in any case. Hopefully, we can find a way to win 'em all and avoid catastrophic injury.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Add a good kicker to that list. Yeah, kinda seems like the stars have aligned.

Yet I'll never buy into any hype again with these Cowboys. I wanna see them pull through in January and then we're talking. You guys have fun though. :)

Hardline

Reaction score
They are playoff chokers until proven otherwise.
Their peaking at "the right time" means nothing.

Praxit

Reaction score
..yep, yep, Im getting that weird "GOOD" feeling about what is occurring in Dallas.

Hoping it continues to build. Your right!

Stars are aligning.
stars-falling.gif

CCBoy

Reaction score
I don't know about peaking at the right time. That's something you can only say if you're playing your best ball deep in the playoffs, in my opinion.

The team will be battle-tested with the stretch we have coming, in any case. Hopefully, we can find a way to win 'em all and avoid catastrophic injury.
The start of a very strong month of December does pair with the Dynasty Era, although. Very significant in this fan's knowledge of top shelf tendencies for the NFL history numbers for success...3 straight 12 win or above seasons is not to be sneezed at all, Sir.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Yeah, usually our Cowboys peak out of the gate and then fade by the season's end. Seems this year a complete opposite, and, I'm here for it.

Sure, I'm cautiously optimistic about it, but I'm definitely not as emo as others around here and I'm enjoying the moments. One week at a time. :thumbup:

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
They are playoff chokers until proven otherwise.
Their peaking at "the right time" means nothing.
Positive thoughts. Many of us have long suffered with this team. We can be miserable in anticipation of a letdown or enjoy the wind in our sails.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I’m not going to get too excited until I see how we do in these next two road games. Road games have been a real problem for us this season. These next two games against Buffalo and Miami are worrisome.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Yeah,let's count them chickens before they hatch.
Unless there's a racoon or fox running around, they'll hatch. By the way, on ranches it was stated that raising hogs paid the bills while the cattle paid the loan off.

That is Cowboys stuff that led to the name of the team.

Know what the name of a tube launched missile was ... MGM-51 Shillelagh and it was for the M551 Sheridan. It was used to defeat tanks or thin skinned vehicles.

The missile system was not issued to units serving in South Vietnam but the Sheridan was air droppable. When I fired it, it just never missed target.

I like white leghorns for laying...

These Cowboys are good although, would you not agree? :starspin:

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I’m not going to get too excited until I see how we do in these next two road games. Road games on grass has been a real problem for us this season.
They don't play on grass in Buffalo.