The Stars Have Aligned - Peaking at the Right Time - Greater Things Ahead

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have we ever have seen our mid-December Cowboys simultaneously in the hunt for #1 seed, Dak (or Romo) as the best QB in the league, a top 5 defense and offense, and Tyron Smith dominating at LT?

This is the year, gang. This team is doing what many of us have long hoped for, peaking at the right time. Buckle up and enjoy the ride.

A big shout out to the Organization for making this rodeo a reality.
Seemingly, but I still have concerns about the defense.

It's a bit of a Jekyll & Hyde situation. Despite their complete dominance in some games, there are others where they struggle some (AZ, SF & Seattle). The Eagles game at times felt like another where the defense might struggle, but fortunately the defense forced the 3 fumbles. Fumbles are hard to count on though.

The defense did come up with a few nice 3rd down stops in the 2nd half when Philly had a chance to get back in it, so it was nice to see them come through in key moments.

Rowdy1

Reaction score
I don't know about peaking at the right time. That's something you can only say if you're playing your best ball deep in the playoffs, in my opinion.

The team will be battle-tested with the stretch we have coming, in any case. Hopefully, we can find a way to win 'em all and avoid catastrophic injury.
Next two games are going to be our biggest test of the season, in my opinion. I feel good about Detroit at home, partially because I'll be at that game :cool: and because we are a beast at home. I think Washington will try to play spoiler, but we should win that game. Should make for a fun next month!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Unless there's a racoon or fox running around, they'll hatch. By the way, on ranches it was stated that raising hogs paid the bills while the cattle paid the loan off.

That is Cowboys stuff that led to the name of the team.

Know what the name of a tube launched missile was ... MGM-51 Shillelagh and it was for the M551 Sheridan. It was used to defeat tanks or thin skinned vehicles.

The missile system was not issued to units serving in South Vietnam but the Sheridan was air droppable. When I fired it, it just never missed target.

I like white leghorns for laying...

These Cowboys are good although, would you not agree? :starspin:
CCboy, I am not going to talk Military anymore, I posted what I went through and it got deleted as it should have. Why you do it, I have no idea.
I know about it, and don't want to discuss service anymore, them days are long and gone from my thoughts anymore. (dd214)(series18), however I'll always be ready if needed again.

Yeah, the eggs will hatch if no predators are lurking in the dark. But, there are predators out there looking to see if they can make the Cowboys lay an egg. Their up waiting in Buffalo to make a chicken Cowboy team lay an egg. But I don't count it out, when a predator is hungary.

Oh hell, yes...our Dallas Cowboys are looking smooth. We'll get to see them after the predators up in NY show the team to the airport.

Right now, as a Cowboy fan...after this post I am doing some Harmonic Minor Scale on my guitar in the style of Latin Rock Feel.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Eh. Technically, the right time to peak is at the start of the playoffs like those Giants teams did a few times. That would be an awesome thing to have happen to us and I'd want us to go through both Philly and SF on our way to the SB.

Eddie

Reaction score
Have we ever have seen our mid-December Cowboys simultaneously in the hunt for #1 seed, Dak (or Romo) as the best QB in the league, a top 5 defense and offense, and Tyron Smith dominating at LT?

This is the year, gang. This team is doing what many of us have long hoped for, peaking at the right time. Buckle up and enjoy the ride.

A big shout out to the Organization for making this rodeo a reality.
Funny how this movie has played out for the past 28 years and you guys still can't tell the ending ...