The Steelers Who We Thought They Were!

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
How true is that? Very. I was more impressed with our defense today than theirs....although they have a very good one as well and deserve the top-billing.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Jimz31;2469354 said:
How true is that? Very. I was more impressed with our defense today than theirs....although they have a very good one as well and deserve the top-billing.

theirs made the plays when it counted. it appears we handicapped ours when it mattered.

robjgrif

Reaction score
BlueStar22;2469334 said:
and we let'em off the hook!

The amount of ANGER I'm feeling is beyond comprehension! This is a game WE (The Cowboys Team ) clearly controlled, but when it mattered, could not make the big plays. And Romo, you my friend I'm starting to belive is this teams own worst enemy! :banghead:

cowboys4life

Reaction score
yeah .... we let em off the hook!! cuz of that conservative crap we played at the end...

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Jason Witten screwed us unfortunately. He cause a pick for a TD and then didnt look for the ball. We win this game if he doesnt screw up

DCgirl13

Reaction score
It pisses me off more that the Giants just clinched off our loss...:mad:

...the only good note is that my other fav. team, the Cardinals, just won their first division title since like 74 or 75.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
BlueStar22;2469378 said:
theirs made the plays when it counted. it appears we handicapped ours when it mattered.

EVERY play counts...just like every game counts.

Although I was VERY disappointed that we allowed them to make big plays in the passing game late in the game....usually, that happens throughout the entire game.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2469420 said:
Jason Witten screwed us unfortunately. He cause a pick for a TD and then didnt look for the ball. We win this game if he doesnt screw up

I'll agree with you on that....even so, he's still one of my favorite players on the team.

Smith22

Reaction score
DCgirl13;2469426 said:
...the only good note is that my other fav. team, the Cardinals, just won their first division title since like 74 or 75.

Other favorite team? I will never understand that........

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Jimz31;2469451 said:
I'll agree with you on that....even so, he's still one of my favorite players on the team.

hell yeah mine too. Just so many people calling out Romo or someone else when the blame can clearly be placed for those last 2 mistakes on Witten. People just dont want to say t because Witten is so good

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
DCgirl13;2469426 said:

screw the cardinals.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Our D needed to win this game and choked when it mattered most.
I do have one foot off the Tony bandwagon. Parcells warned him and he didn't listen.

MS17

Reaction score
Pittsburgh's defense will get them in the playoffs, but they're going to be a quick out and done. This was a sickening game.

DCgirl13

Reaction score
Smith22;2469475 said:

What's hard to understand about it? I grew up a Cowboys fan and will always be. When I moved out to Arizona, I felt it was right to support the hometown teams as well. Therefore, I like 2 teams. It's a VERY common thing out here because most people are from someplace else than Arizona.

utrunner07

Reaction score
DCgirl13;2469426 said:

The cardinals suck, if they were in any division besides the NFC West they would not even be in contention. Screw the Cardinals...its disgusting that a Cowboy fan could be a Card fan at the same time...

DCgirl13

Reaction score
utrunner07;2471847 said:
The cardinals suck, if they were in any division besides the NFC West they would not even be in contention. Screw the Cardinals...its disgusting that a Cowboy fan could be a Card fan at the same time...

Sorry, I'm not a bandwagon fan. I don't choose my teams based on their "Suck factor". Hate the Cards all you want, but they ARE a good up and coming team.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2469536 said:
Parcells warned him and he didn't listen.

You are so right. I hate to be petty but I remember seeing a change in Romo when he started dating Jessica. In other words, Parcells kept trying to keep his QB level headed and the whole Jessica invasion just tossed that right out the window. His focus just wasn't as sharp as it had been prior to that moment in time... I'm not sure he has recovered or if he ever will.

Just my wacky humbled opinion...

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Smith22;2469475 said:
Me neither! How do you split your "loyalty" between two teams? IMO if you like two teams then you're really a fan of neither...basically a fairweather!