The Steelers Who We Thought They Were!

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
robjgrif;2469387 said:
The amount of ANGER I'm feeling is beyond comprehension! This is a game WE (The Cowboys Team ) clearly controlled, but when it mattered, could not make the big plays. And Romo, you my friend I'm starting to belive is this teams own worst enemy! :banghead:

And who would be your QB for this team? Seriously, Romo came into the game w/ the best QB rating in the NFL and he's our worst enemy.

Wow, he played 1 bad game, get over it. The Boys are winning 3 in a row and will be on a roll going into the playoffs with Romo, "your" own worst enemy.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
SteveOS;2473259 said:
And who would be your QB for this team? Seriously, Romo came into the game w/ the best QB rating in the NFL and he's our worst enemy.

Wow, he played 1 bad game, get over it. The Boys are winning 3 in a row and will be on a roll going into the playoffs with Romo, "your" own worst enemy.

dude can I get a pair of those rose colored glasses...

DCgirl13

Reaction score
BehindEnemyLinez;2473115 said:
Me neither! How do you split your "loyalty" between two teams? IMO if you like two teams then you're really a fan of neither...basically a fairweather!

Tell me how that is being a fairweather fan? I split my loyalty about 70% Cowboys and 30% Cardinals. When they play each-other, I root for the Cowboys. I guess to each their own, but there really isn't anything to not understand about it.