The straw that stirs the drink

burmafrd

Reaction score
If there ever was any doubt in any real football fan that Tony Romo truly is the heart of this team the answer is there for all to see.

Mediocre at best coaching.

A roster a lot less talented then many proclaimed.

What it comes down to is this:

With Tony we have a shot at a championship.

Without Tony we have a shot at the #1 pick.

ufcrules and clove and KJJ and the rest of the pathologically inclined haters have been owned once and for all.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Yes. The "people" that damned and doubted him should ban themselves. Possibly, from humanity.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
I'm starting to have a hard time believe that even with Romo we would have a +2 winning record lol this them is straight up doo doo lol

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
#%%#. They just called Pi on us in the Giants game.
(It will be assessed next week or whenever applicable)

Or possibly d holding. They'll decide tomorrow.

Wood

Reaction score
If there ever was any doubt in any real football fan that Tony Romo truly is the heart of this team the answer is there for all to see.

ufcrules and clove and KJJ and the rest of the pathologically inclined haters have been owned once and for all.

honestly, Dallas has bigger issues. If the team is this dependent on Romo it tells me they are not strong enough in other areas to be legitimate contender.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I'm starting to have a hard time believe that even with Romo we would have a +2 winning record lol this them is straight up doo doo lol

Something ain't right. That's for sure. it does run deeper than Romo's absense to some degree.

But when you have 6 games that were lost in the final minutes--and in three of them the offense failed to score a single TD--you know we would have won most of those 6, if not all of them.

I mean, the offense has failed to score a TD maybe 1-2 times since Romo began playing in 2006. Now they do it 3 times in 5 weeks.

I'll leave out the NE game.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score

The first new thread allowed that I read, and It's this one...

love it.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some ain't right. That's for sure.

But when you have 6 games that were lost in the final minutes--and in three of the the offense failed to score a TD--you know we would have most of those 6, if not all of them. I mean, the offense has failed to score a TD maybe 1-2 times since Romo began playing in 2006. Now they do it 3 times in 5 weeks.
I'll leave out the NE game.

Losses are losses, so it doesn't matter, but it really has come down to a couple of plays each week. I think it's fair to wonder how much of a difference Romo would have made.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

Including me as a hater makes you look even more ridiculous further exposing your agenda.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Losses are losses, so it doesn't matter, but it really has come down to a couple of plays each week. I think it's fair to wonder how much of a difference Romo would have made.

True...maybe they win 5 of those 7 instead of 6 or 7 of 7. :D

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score

Ummm....that's like saying I think it's fair to wonder if the iceberg had something to do with the Titanic going down.

sbark

Reaction score
honestly, Dallas has bigger issues. If the team is this dependent on Romo it tells me they are not strong enough in other areas to be legitimate contender.

Having romo is a positive dominoe effect...the opposite effect of having a quincy carter and a non aggressive risk taking coach. Romo is somehow able to negate both.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo makes a huge difference. We score points for one thing. We have more time of possession for another. Therefore giving the defense time to rest. Defense must respect Romo and not blitz as often.

But, there are still reasons why this team lost 7 in a row. Though close games, and 6 we could have won. But some way we should have won a few of those. Which as we all know, this team just is not as talented as we are told.

Which means that falls on the coaching staff. Which seems unimaginative in all 3 phases, and the process is not working.
Not saying a change is needed, but they need to stop being afraid.